0.9.10c Patch Notes

nice patch
The new noticeboard is awesome, I played for many hours today with some AWESOME folks and other than two crashes it was very fun going from level 9 to 20 in just a few hours.

Great job!!!
Signed: Geldric, scribe of Oriath
*kowtows in humble admiration at GGG*.
Amazing work.
Keep it up! =)
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
"
Strill wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Disabled the "Energy shield cooldown recovery" mod from spawning on non-unique items.
Huh? So you really intend this to be a passive-only stat?

I'm glad to see the mod is going to get some love. I'm hoping that there's some way to make it more useful while still not hitting that magic instant recovery point.
I'm having difficulty downloading this patch for some reason. It is well beyond slow. At the rate it is downloading, it'll take me a week to update the game.

There's no search function, so I'm at a loss as to what I should do to try to fix this.
New fetid pool and improved brutus fight were just awesome.

Srsly, I wish all the game could get me such a claustro-dark-feeling like in the new fetid pool.

p.s.¹: dunno if it was the map generated for me, but make sure to spawn the necromancer from fetid pool close to some enemies, or it's cake.

p.s.²: will you guys ever "fix" the bypass on necromancers without skellie summon? I mean, necroes are easly bypassed if you use one rise zombie to screw the ressurection.
Because life is short, you shall make rains of all sort - Amarena, the Iron Man
-
My IRON MAN witch build video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJOUcu0ioL4
-
Do you want your witch wearing PANTS? check
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19769
The necro at fetid pool spawned in the middle of 15-20 skeleton rhoas for me. No chance killing him ...

I have finished all 4 difficulties with 4 characters on HC without too many problems but the game is getting a real challenge on HC now even for me. I like the challenge, and I really appreciate the changes towards improving the difficulty, next time I'll be more careful, but this is now maybe a bit too tough at some points for beginners, especially with some unlucky spawns.
I know it's new and all, but can we get a lock on our public party too? Like let's say I only want a 2 or 3 man group so mobs don't get too hard, those people join then I can lock the party.

Or maybe be able to set the amount of members allowed to join the party when I create it? Just some ideas.

It appears to me that not just the item icons, but ALL the GUI is sharper.

Including the spell/skill icons ( not those on the tree, but when hovering the key-assigned spells ), and everything generally looks sharper.

Good work !
Never give up, never surrender !
Forum Passive Tree - Please fix it asap :( - I must unfortunately rush out to work and can't post a screenshot - perhaps someone else can.

cheers

PS. BTW loving the Tar and a lot of the other changes.
I'm BACK :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info