0.9.10c Patch Notes

Version 0.9.10c
  • Substantially increased the sharpness of item icons. When fixing the blurriness introduced in 0.9.10, we found a way to make them sharper than they had been before.
  • Fixed a problem where some low level quivers could be purchased for free.
  • Fixed the vendor recipe that creates hybrid flasks so that it works with the new flask series.
  • Disabled the "Energy shield cooldown recovery" mod from spawning on non-unique items.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when a goatman shaman stunned itself with a spark if it was converted to a different team while the spark was in the air.
  • Fixed the extra stash tabs dropdown display on non-standard aspect ratios.
  • The social panel will now close automatically if it was opened automatically.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
DaaCo wrote:
THIS SHARPNESS... just one question... why wasnt it always this sharp? Oo

"There will be bugs"
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Mitch420 wrote:
I know it's new and all, but can we get a lock on our public party too? Like let's say I only want a 2 or 3 man group so mobs don't get too hard, those people join then I can lock the party.

Or maybe be able to set the amount of members allowed to join the party when I create it? Just some ideas.

You can just make the party private with the "Make Private" button once you have all the players you want.

"
Coldet wrote:
Forum Passive Tree - Please fix it asap :( - I must unfortunately rush out to work and can't post a screenshot - perhaps someone else can.

Is it working for you now?

"
brgillespie wrote:
I'm having difficulty downloading this patch for some reason. It is well beyond slow. At the rate it is downloading, it'll take me a week to update the game.

There's no search function, so I'm at a loss as to what I should do to try to fix this.

What ISP are you with? Earlier, the network guys were talking about how a major ISP has a problem connecting to our content servers. Supposedly the ISP has been told and will fix it. Check Dylan's post history to see which ISP it is - I don't have the info on hand.

The search feature is at the top of the forum and on the bar on the left - does it not work for you?
"
roccog wrote:
idk if i'm the only one experiecing this, but after last patch the animation on glyph wall when inserting the glyphs is missing... minor issue, of course, but the animation was nice and gave you the idea that everything was working...
Keep up the great work devs!

This is fixed in 0.9.10d.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info