Constant Crash to Desktop

Unplayable
Switching to DX12 helped me. Unfortunate that it didn't help you. I was crashing every 30 or so minutes before switching over

Also a note for GGG: It seems it was happening a lot to me going to/from town, might be a MTX doing it.

(Also I love/hate those damn music goblins)
Last edited by Voidslayer on Dec 10, 2023, 3:00:01 AM
Having the same issue, crashes when I return to town at a random point, just freezes then you have to 'End process' and relaunch it again.

Never had this issue on other leagues.

Guess it's not my computer since many others are facing this issue on PCs similar to my specs.

Windows 11
i7 13700KF
RTX 4080
32 GB DDR5
BUMP.

Unplayable.
Crashing to desktop to BSOD. No other game is even doing this. I play literally everything else with no hickups.
Same. It's really hard to complete heists, labs, delves, etc. Mostly happens when entering a portal or switching area.
BUMP unplayable for me too, reddit post for context: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/18f29ft/still_issues_after_patches/
BUMP. Disabling Engine Multithreading makes the game work, but FPS is completely destroyed.

After trying everything, for me, Engine Multithreading completely brakes the game.

Running Ryzen 3600, GTX 1080 TI.

I cannot rule out the GPU as being problematic, but the fact that disabling Engine multithreading somehow stabalizes the game but makes it 5 times worse in performance is enough said...

Edit: Spoke too soon, crashed after 10 mins, BSOD again. Not even allowing me to join town.
Last edited by Sagonator on Dec 10, 2023, 8:50:01 AM
The latency issue is fixed now and the game stutters no longer. But im now also getting those Crash to Dekstop without an error message. Realy frustrating to try the league mechanic or ultimatum with that.
Bump.

Same issue, game crashes to desktop mid-map. No error message.
Unplayable. Didn't have this problem last league
These crashes made me completely lose the desire to play this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info