3.22.2b Patch Notes

"
M1M1TUS wrote:
Guys for me POE wont lunch after downloading the patch it says I need to restart POE. Then it downloads over and over...anyone else?

same
I keep getting "There has been a patch" when starting poe from steam atm. when starting poe steam validates all 35gb of the current install for some reason but does not find any updates.
"
M1M1TUS wrote:
Guys for me POE wont lunch after downloading the patch it says I need to restart POE. Then it downloads over and over...anyone else?

"
yoloHD415 wrote:
same here............steam just validating the file but dont dl after

Apologies, could you please try again now?
I had it the same but it works for me now. Probably some minor bug, it is a big patch in the preparation for even bigger changes after all.
"
Ku_ wrote:
"
Nabeta_ wrote:
- Silver Coins will be deleted upon logging in.

. . . . . WHY? . . . . .

.... because tota has ended and they no longer have a use.

ancestors dont come to std?
Cool
hopefully 100% cpu usage will be fixed in league update right :) please :)
Last edited by sheb_8416 on Dec 5, 2023, 4:46:39 PM
"
sheb_8416 wrote:
hopefully 100% cpu usage will be fixed in league update right :) please :)

I hope they will fix cpu problems now...
"
Nabeta_ wrote:

ancestors dont come to std?

You can find more information about the end of the Ancestor League here.
"
slac35 wrote:
Hope to some fixes regarding the lack of visual skills coming at you in game play. Something happened in a few patch releases back where monster skills became invisible again. And only audio was detected. Such as rare monster meteors or lightning statues. You can hear the damage coming. But no visual. Same thing with floor circles of elements when a magic pack of monsters died. We couldn't see the floor circles happening. Then hence dying on a hazard that we couldn't see on screen. Makes for bad game play and lack of attention on GGG's end for allowing such things to occur in the first place. Hope this new league has far less issues.

WIsh of luck, been like 4-6 month around that issue, have been addressed at all, just buy 2 nvme evo, set 1 to cache/shaders, remaining one for the game (do not use C: or main storage), doesn't fix anything just helps load them a liitle bit faster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info