3.22.2b Patch Notes

Thanks for the patch!

"
emincik wrote:
- Silver Coins will be deleted upon logging in.

Why??? Also why you haven't say it before? Expecting to see ToTA on standard...

ToTA isn't going core.
Hope to some fixes regarding the lack of visual skills coming at you in game play. Something happened in a few patch releases back where monster skills became invisible again. And only audio was detected. Such as rare monster meteors or lightning statues. You can hear the damage coming. But no visual. Same thing with floor circles of elements when a magic pack of monsters died. We couldn't see the floor circles happening. Then hence dying on a hazard that we couldn't see on screen. Makes for bad game play and lack of attention on GGG's end for allowing such things to occur in the first place. Hope this new league has far less issues.
"
emincik wrote:
- Silver Coins will be deleted upon logging in.

Why??? Also why you haven't say it before? Expecting to see ToTA on standard...

They kind of did.
Does this mean after we've used 20 renames we can no longer email support to do this action?
> Fixed a bug where hidden items could still play effects, sounds and create minimap icons.

I hope it's the one that makes sacrifice fragments to show up even with "hide all" filter, right? right?.. :/
Guys for me POE wont lunch after downloading the patch it says I need to restart POE. Then it downloads over and over...anyone else?
it's probably minor, normal, thing but i've logged out before the patch and now i can't login due to game versions mismatch. Steam doesn't update the game.
same here............steam just validating the file but dont dl after
patch loop bug
"
You can now change the name of your character, or swap the names of two of your characters, through the Path of Exile website. Two uses of this service are granted each week, stacking up to a maximum of twenty uses. You can access this through the My Account page.

pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g p o g

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info