[3.22] The Forbidden Build 10 - DoT-Capped Healing - Tainted Pact Forbidden Rite Pathfinder

Anyone Got this build working with a mageblood properly and if so could you share the POB want to make it in STD. Much to big brain for me to work out atm
Not finished yet, loop works, can walk in Sirus storms, still dying in maps sometimes. Probably just phys hits, can't fit flat eva watcher's eye. Or I'am missing something else. Profile is public, feel free. Advices also welcome.
"
beksalted wrote:
Not finished yet, loop works, can walk in Sirus storms, still dying in maps sometimes. Probably just phys hits, can't fit flat eva watcher's eye. Or I'am missing something else. Profile is public, feel free. Advices also welcome.

You have a bit over a second skeleton duration. That's too much. Since Heartbound Loop deals quite small hits 15% leech from them can expire in that time, disabling your healing. Try to get couple percent more on To Dust
About what level do I need to be to have enough skill points to get this working correctly?
Hi, i have a problem with that build, idk why, but sometimes, when im close to an enemy, my loop stops and then i die or i need to use forbidden rite to restart loop, and sometimes happens when i walk away from an enemy. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it
I really wanted to try and build this around sabo to get the 30%cdr(to hit 52% with tattoos) and trigger bots(still haven't tested how trigger bots interact with this build) and be more of a hit based build, the caveat is I need to use a mageblood for flask effect and duration.

without the weapon my loop works in my hideout, but when I equip it my loops stop. I tried all sorts of levels on my summon skeletons, but nothing seems to fit.

Hoping someone can help me out. My profile is public, thank you in advance!

*Edit, also was trying out to strength stack, idk if it gets me anywhere. but any advice is very much appreciated.
Last edited by jamjamjamis on Sep 28, 2023, 12:57:43 PM
"
adriancitto05 wrote:
Hi, i have a problem with that build, idk why, but sometimes, when im close to an enemy, my loop stops and then i die or i need to use forbidden rite to restart loop, and sometimes happens when i walk away from an enemy. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it

Check pantheon - you may have "reduced damage taken" somewhere, it may lower your Heartbound Loop self-damage and prevent CWDT from triggering.
guess i have some problems with the build, cant even walk on maps for 5 secs dying to self damage. profile is public, any help is appreciated
please I really need help!

when I turn on the boot my minions stop working
Can anyone help me please

https://pobb.in/IZhAN0oPPZOk

HERLP =(
Can i use mageblood and rare boots?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info