[3.22] 🎇League Trial Farmer Hierophant 🎇zdps gigatank ez 2k ranks [WIP]

"
janix2011 wrote:
How would you go about leveling this build? Since it is such a specialized build, it seems like leveling would be a bit rough around the edges.

I started the league with arma band then I switched to shockwave. I farmed 1000 rank with shockwave but it died to every hit pretty much. Then I respecced.

If I was gonna play this build again on league start. I would probably play like some totem build. Maybe holy flame totem or storm burst totem. This passive tree is so unique you cant avoid a majoy respec. So leveling is pretty much up to you, you will need a lot of regrets to respec to this.

Also I would not respec below lvl80 ish
"
Foridesign wrote:
"
_Katosjka wrote:
Will do that! I've only tried the build a couple of times but it was sure fun ignoring the enemies

Awesome. Keep me posted if you find any cool reward

Finally got my big drop, A lock at 1300 :D
WTFFFF i got a mirror at rank 1450

"
_Katosjka wrote:
WTFFFF i got a mirror at rank 1450

Wow congrats!
Gave this build a try and it's pretty neat how tanky it is; I don't usually have a problem doing trials with it. However, the one thing that seems to brick me is if the enemy has a Titanic Shell in any position besides flanking, since it'll constantly channel to protect totems. My team doesn't have the DPS to kill it in any reasonable timespan so I'm stuck trying to distract the enemy team in our base and nothing gets done. Do you have any advice on how to counter this?
"
Rhapsodical wrote:
Gave this build a try and it's pretty neat how tanky it is; I don't usually have a problem doing trials with it. However, the one thing that seems to brick me is if the enemy has a Titanic Shell in any position besides flanking, since it'll constantly channel to protect totems. My team doesn't have the DPS to kill it in any reasonable timespan so I'm stuck trying to distract the enemy team in our base and nothing gets done. Do you have any advice on how to counter this?

I usually rush to it and banish totem before it casts the spell. only works like 60-70% of times
Any way to make this work with scion?
As a Scion you will run into Mana issues.
As a matter of fact, this applies to all classes besides Hierophant.

Maybe you get some ideas to work around this drawback from my Juggernaut fork:
https://pobb.in/YvW5WZYelOZI

But i got to rank 2k with it, so kudos for this build!

And best way to avoid Titanic is still to kick Kahu out within the first two rounds. Others CAN have it too, but Kahu starts using it on round three.
What skill can replace Rain of Arrows?
My eyes are bleeding... :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info