0.10.7 Patch Notes

"
Increased the drop rate of Unique items.

Overall or just certain ones?

I have been boss running and it is pretty unrewarding, just dumping fusing into an armor which never links and the occasional unique that goes for a couple GCP. I never seem to find the uniques that sell for multiple exalts, just garbage like Shavronne's Pace and Crown of Thorns over and over again.

You guys should add an exalt recipe of a set of unid unique gear to get prices in check and something to do with these garbage items.
Great mix of changes here, new content, balance, art, and quality of life.

It'll be nice to be able to bind my mouse buttons without needing to use third party software.
gj! yet again!

Release: @RangerButNoArrows
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Apr 18, 2013, 9:08:19 AM
Veeery nice changes!!!

THX GGG!!!
My mouse 4 button thanks you.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Nice patch, really nice...
"
Chris wrote:

Fixed the Marauder passive skill that reduced extra critical damage so that it behaves correctly.

It'd be cool and helpful with changes like this, if you would make it clear on whether we'll be taking more or less damage after the change.
Last edited by skyelar on Apr 18, 2013, 4:10:33 AM
"
Chris wrote:

[li]Added new Item Mods - "of the Worthy" and "of the Apt": Reduced attribute requirements to equip an item.[/li]
[li]Added new Item Mods - "of Shining", "of Light" and "of Radiance": Increased accuracy and light radius.[/li]

Thanks for your feedback and generous support! It's greatly appreciated as always.

take this OUT please
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
good work :)

some stuff i would have expected a while ago like the new flask mods

and a new cursor is welcome...i seem to loose track of mine at times :S

i never even knew the reduced critical passive for the marauder were bugged, were they bugged so the didn't work or worked less than the should or was it that the gave to much?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
IMDisappoint wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/313264/page/2#p2982796

thanks!
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type