0.10.7 Patch Notes

I was just going to suggest that you increase the size of the mouse cursor so that it's easier to see when there is a lot of spells and stuff on the screen at the same time. But now I see that you are changing it without me even having to ask for it, awesome!
IGN: Noobslayer
"
It increases the elemental resistances of your minions. Maybe it should have been called "Minion" Elemental Resist. Hmm.

Yeah.

Summon Elemental Resists sounds rather like the Elemental from Diablo1 with a Purity Aura :p
"
Mr_Cee wrote:

"
Chris wrote:
Fixed the Marauder passive skill that reduced extra critical damage so that it behaves correctly.

What was wrong with this?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/313264/page/2#p2982796

Spoiler
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Also, turns out these passives were reducing all extra damage from enemy crits, even if you just have one passive, due to a rounding error (the multiplier was treated as an integer, so any multiplier below 100% rounded to 0). Expect that to be fixed in 0.10.7.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Last edited by IMDisappoint on Apr 18, 2013, 3:59:41 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:
Saw ebony weapon effect on youtube and came to see if patch notes were up, and they are! :D

All in all lovely changes. Curious as to what "summon elemental resist" is, haha.

It increases the elemental resistances of your minions. Maybe it should have been called "Minion" Elemental Resist. Hmm.

Elemental Resist on Minions, maybe?
"
Chris wrote:
  • Fixed the Marauder passive skill that reduced extra critical damage so that it behaves correctly.
  • Fixed a bug where the additional critical damage applied by the Critical Weakness curse didn't work correctly.

Anyone know more about this? Not working correctly can mean a lot of things.

It could mean that they were not working at all just as easily as it could mean that they were working too well. We'll have to experiment to see..

EDIT: Thanks IMDisappoint for the link. That's very interesting!
Last edited by Sneedling on Apr 18, 2013, 4:01:18 AM
Nice to hear about the patch.Today i got dc-ed like 6 times in 10 min,hope it will be more stable.and about the Orb of chance,neah..now players who "play for fun" won't ever get andvarius or i know what uniques,they will only get uniques that you can buy with max 3 chaos.
Just my opinion.And the others unique price will raise to the sky...
"
Fixed the Marauder passive skill that reduced extra critical damage so that it behaves correctly.

What does it exactly mean? Marauders now take more damage from critical strikes?
I was really hoping Summon Elemental Resist would be like a Purity totem, oh well =(
My Dervish guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3127187
"
Taupwnz wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
An Orb of Chance is now much more likely to create common Unique items and less likely to generate uncommon or rare Unique items.

Where i can find "common", "uncommon" and "rare" unique items list?

Nice one,if they are named"uniques" they should stay like that,if you say"common unique" it just doesn't fit,maybe make another category like "mithical items" or "godly items" and make those harder to roll on chance orbs :)
Awesome, let the unique farming and orbing begin! :D Plus let the prices drop to oblivion! :P
IGN: TheEvilGoat
Class: Two Handed Sword Duelist
Proffession: Poor Melee with crap items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info