Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Season Two, Event 1: 135 Minute Solo

It has been answered already

"
Varakkys wrote:
"
The_Rippy_One wrote:
For the sake of noobs - how do you join a race? And in a solo race, is everyone thrown into the same instance, or does everyone get a separate shard?

The race league appears as an option on the character creation screen along with default & hardcore. You can create your character up to 30 minutes before the race starts, but you'll be frozen in place on the starting beach until the race start time arrives.

Aside from that, the race league works just the same as the other two leagues, i.e. you'll see other players in town but explorable areas are your own instances (since it's solo you can't party up and share instances)

It is my first time, im quite excited XD

see you all there ^^
Last edited by glorer on Apr 19, 2013, 12:42:36 PM

Found anothert Maul & Shiversting , i was leaping thorugh western forest like a happy duelist and died with lvl 18 to that new unique boss :(

GG i am the biggest noob dieng with shiversting in a race :(

But i am quite happy for my first race and i learned something ;) next time ill do sins first after i killed weavers. Lvl 18 in western is to dangerous
Last edited by Kamro on Apr 19, 2013, 2:43:02 PM
died from desync, and similar thing happend earlier in hardcore, and I was like, (i guess long as i stay away from mobs from really long distance and use decoy totem, i won't have problem with these issues people are talking about)

I guess I will be staying away from races and hardcore until they completely fix these issues.
My Craft Logs-thread/359202
Damn, 3 shock stacks in sins and poof. Didn't even see them comin.
Died in around 1 hour mark in wf in top 20 (top 5 witches) because of a disconnect. A bit disappointing as I just got my weps and a crazy pair of ms boots.

Well, lvl 17 for the points.

GG all, see'ya next time!
Last edited by Karvarousku on Apr 19, 2013, 3:03:27 PM
I'm level 10 ranger. Can't link stuff because I sold all my times.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
fk!!!!!! I dead at 3:00am when Lv16

Level 17 I quit after 2 hours when I hit 17. Dicked around trying to do hailrake too much need to learn how to kill him when my only aoe is fire trap...
typo.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
Last edited by Arrogant on Apr 19, 2013, 3:22:43 PM
"
Arrogant wrote:

Level 170 I quit after 2 hours when I hit 17. Dicked around trying to do hailrake too much need to learn how to kill him when my only aoe is fire trap...

Wow lvl 170 eh :P

For hailrake, your best bet is to run around his ice shot until you can circle in and stay close to him, his melee is crap and his ice shot is only insane at range... and he takes alot of damage from a starter weapon single target hit even at lvl 3-4..

Barey reached 22 :/ I have done better in the past, but no usefull bow drops at all... well 3 ponts is better than none i guess, and i found a GCP :)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Apr 19, 2013, 3:20:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info