Season Two, Event 1: 135 Minute Solo

Am I correct in assuming that it is a mistake that you listed the season one demigods as a reward? That would be a huge disappointment if not! :(
IGN: Eype
"
Bala wrote:
lvl 12 easy to do in 1 hour too, so what is the problem? in 2 hours farm ledge if your target is lvl 12.

I think the problem is Season 2 was supposed to draw more players into the races , while the new prices and random uniques help that cause , making the price structure harsher again, counters that effort.
My question is why does this season still not have a 2 point reward for achieving a certain level?
My suggestion would be to put it half way between the 1 point and 3 point rewards, as crazy as that seems.

"
eype wrote:
Am I correct in assuming that it is a mistake that you listed the season one demigods as a reward? That would be a huge disappointment if not! :(

From the announcement:
"
Chris wrote:
Season Two uses the same Open Beta Demigod's Triumph that was used in Season One. It has new flavour text for this season. We're considering replacing it with a new item for Season Three and Four.

So different flavour text, but otherwise the same item, yes.
Gonna be waaaay too many demigod triumphs at the end of the season. They'll be selling for an alch.
"
boof wrote:
Gonna be waaaay too many demigod triumphs at the end of the season. They'll be selling for an alch.

I agree! It is kind of a shame, to see something that was supposed to be "prestigious" be around in such a high number - a huge letdown for me personally :(
IGN: Eype
"
eype wrote:
"
boof wrote:

I agree! It is kind of a shame, to see something that was supposed to be "prestigious" be around in such a high number - a huge letdown for me personally :(

i honestly dont get it, i dont even care if i got one, id prob give it to someone who did...doesnt make sense they are so common they are pointless, unless they had the best stats in game and everyone wanted to wear them, there is no reason to have so many, ALSO -- MOST of them are going to the same people over and over, cause they tend to always win the races, they progress while others progress as well, so they get even higher on top while others just slowly try to catch up, in the end really its just RNG luck when someone lower grows on the ladder imho..

That doesnt mean i dont enjoy the races, i just try to beat my own times and hope for enough points to get prizes over the whole season, i put ALOT of effort into races the last half of last season and went from around ~200th place first race to around ~75th on my best... tho my very best i ended up dying before completion heh :P

BLAMT was also something i was really looking forward to, LONG ones, i dont even care about the ladder i just want long times to play BLAMT... the 12 mins inbetween seasons was SUCH a tease, you barely get one chance and your expecting to die many times...

Also these extra prizes are going to be similar to the demigods ect, when your Point structure gives SO many points to people that are barely higher on the ladder than others, the top 20 are gona have like 80% chance to win all the drawing items.. i think it would work better to have a different point structure to that drawing, maby just 1 point for each reward tier, that would still give a huge advantage...

Last edited by Obbes on Apr 18, 2013, 5:40:32 PM
Thresholds for 1 point and 3 points in the races have been lowered.

"
Qarl wrote:
Thresholds for 1 point and 3 points in the races have been lowered.

Awesome GGG listens to us casual racers now i am really pumped for season 2
I'm happy to see that this season's signature event is a solo type event. Thanks for hearing player feedback on the lack of solo event problem.
The Analytical Engine has no pretensions whatever to originate anything. It can do whatever we know how to order it to perform.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info