0.9.10 Deployment Timeline

Ah the worst and best part about working for yourself... a day off is just hurting yourself... including weekends and holidays.

That's why I work everyday as well.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
Hi Chris

For the past month the "testers" online has dropped from over 800 to just over 300 during GMT+2 office hours. Can we please dish out another 1000/2000 Beta Keys in the interim prior to going Open Beta. That should help up the activity a bit.
I'm BACK :)
"
Coldet wrote:
For the past month the "testers" online has dropped from over 800 to just over 300 during GMT+2 office hours. Can we please dish out another 1000/2000 Beta Keys in the interim prior to going Open Beta. That should help up the activity a bit.

One must not forget the recent launch of the 'other game'. I'm sure after a few more weeks, much of the population will be returning to PoE...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Online tester numbers fluctuate all the time for a lot of reasons (but D3 has surely drawn many people's interest). I remember when Chris announced that they wanted an average of 500 on all the time, and everyone thought it was a really high number :P

Major patches bring testers back. 0.9.10 has some major features that are guaranteed to boost the online count.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
Garr0t wrote:
I'm sure after a few more weeks, much of the population will be returning to PoE...

In a few more weeks - ok perhaps more than just a few more weeks, well be going Open Beta in any case. How do we increase the current activity? Playing HC with the almost dead community for another few more weeks is already soul destroying.
"
Coldet wrote:
Playing HC with the almost dead community for another few more weeks is already soul destroying.

ill gladly take a beta key :D
and/or
the key to a beautiful Asian woman's heart too. <3 <3

good info about the servers... when OB starts ill try and get my guildies to join up. :)
We can't solve problems we can't talk about...
"
Coldet wrote:
Playing HC with the almost dead community for another few more weeks is already soul destroying.

That's because they really are almost all dead. Whenever I get a HC character leveled up nice and high, and then lose him, I think twice about jumping back into hardcore with a new character right away...
"
"
Coldet wrote:

That's because they really are almost all dead. Whenever I get a HC character leveled up nice and high, and then lose him, I think twice about jumping back into hardcore with a new character right away...

Better to die once with honor (or to lag), than die a thousand times in shame.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
I figure the imminence of Open Beta (i.e. no more wipes!) is keeping some people away too. In fact, quite a few posts lately have been by people who are already Supporters saying how they can't wait to play the game.

I just scratch my head and wonder when the value of playing for the heck of it rather than the pseudo-permanence of characters and items became unfashionable.

Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
"
I figure the imminence of Open Beta (i.e. no more wipes!) is keeping some people away too. In fact, quite a few posts lately have been by people who are already Supporters saying how they can't wait to play the game.

I just scratch my head and wonder when the value of playing for the heck of it rather than the pseudo-permanence of characters and items became unfashionable.

If I scratch more I'll become bald. Yes I too like building my "Super Hero" but I also love starting new characters from scratch. I think this could have a lot to do with the races tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info