Map Management Resource

"
Lyralei wrote:
05/01/2014 - 71s updated.

Things to know:
  • Extra Damage as X affixes only function on attacks and not spells (confirmed by Neonspyder).

The need to be fixed.

You can see that extra affixes also affects "physical spell and trap" if you go to "Freezing Ghetto".

EK and BT of the boss in this maps will give you chill.
IGN: MarioBossi
Last edited by Triela on Feb 8, 2014, 11:44:11 PM
Can i just express my gratitude towards Lyralei , i have used this thread since it started and it's always been helpful.

Looking forward to more updates. if you ever need anything in game please feel free to message me.
IGN- Shaeyaena
Thank you for putting this together, it's very helpful.

Last edited by Palmer82 on Feb 8, 2014, 7:16:12 PM
Apparently extra damage affects all physical, yeah.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
"
Triela wrote:
"
Lyralei wrote:
05/01/2014 - 71s updated.

Things to know:
  • Extra Damage as X affixes only function on attacks and not spells (confirmed by Neonspyder).

The need to be fixed.

You can see that extra affixes also affects "physical spell and trap" if you go to "Freezing Ghetto".

EK and BT of the boss in this maps will give you chill.

I mentioned it a few pages back. Think I forgot to fix it, I'll do it now.
Thank you for correspondence. :)
IGN: MarioBossi
I believe I've collected sufficient data for 74 maps to state with reasonable certainty the signature monsters. Check the spreadsheet link. Will finalise next weekend, hopefully.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
Great job!

I finished 74s! Finally I'm not procrastinating.
"
"
Nemmerle wrote:
"
I'm running lvl 66 maps but how do I get lvl 67 maps? I have only ever seen 1 drop and I'm afraid to use it because it's my only one. Should I be combinign 3x lvl 66 maps to get a lvl 67? The problem is I'm barely breaking even on my maps. Should I always be aiming for 30% quantity even if I get mods like Commander?

67 and 68 maps can drop off magic rare and boss mobs in 66 maps. To get more look for the added rare or magic monsters mods.

He may or may not be back to comment. I offloaded my entire stash of 67-71 maps on him, so he should be good for a while. xD

That said, I've always found the Hordes mod to be by far the most productive, since it increases the size of all packs, including magic monsters. "Bang for the buck" it's definitely the best single mod in existence. Even it's worst roll seems to net better results than anything short of Fleet.

Pack size is definitely my number one mod for open area maps. But for something like Tunnels it's almost worthless. So gotta know the layout of the map you're modding.

These sort of rolls always leaving me doubting. Should I reroll for a generic 110% IIQ or just play it?

What do people think have the greatest chance of getting another 76+ map?
Last edited by AveiMil on Feb 9, 2014, 5:10:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info