Do you guys still miss harvest?

title
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2023, 9:46:50 AM
I prefer the harvest we have at home tbh.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
I miss gear progression that doesn't depend on trade, doesn't have to be harvest really, anything would be fine but i've kinda given up on it, goes against "the vision" apparently.

It's such a waste though. Sure 3.13 harvest was way too powerful with Tft but out of all the possible ways to fix that GGG as usual picked the worst. Just make harvest crafted items acc bound to stop tft sheningans. If that's still too strong, add a restriction how many crafts can be used on an item like LE has. And if that's still too much, reduce the spawn rates for the strong recipes.
I don't mind grinding for months if i know there is a juicy upgrade waiting at the end but nooo... lets just destroy the mechanic entirely until divination card gambling is the only use remaining for it... classic GGG -.-

Pretty sure GGG could have gained a ton of points and good will from large parts of the community by just trying to fix it instead of removing it but oh well...
Not in the slightest.
I still stand steadfast on the fact that the removal of Reforge keep "Pref/Suff" was a bad decision and I would like to have that back. Other than that, I personally liked Harvest but said from the get-go it was too powerful. So I was not surprised by the nerfs nor do I need it back in that form. Right now Harvest is in a very nice spot, it has several great uses and perfectly ties into other crafting- and currencygenerating-methods.
The one they released with Ritual and destroyed next league? Absolutely. But, after spending almost a year without playing, I was glad to see they reworked so you can just use trade if you're not ssf and are not interested in dealing with the mechanic.
Harvest as in the league mechanic? Absolutely not.
Harvest as in "make your own gear and make all other mechanics/content in the game useless/meaningless"? Absolutely not.

I still think that PoE's shortcomings regarding gear progression is better fixed through drops/farming rather than an item editor. Is that ever going to happen? Who the hell knows. But Harvest never was and never will be the answer.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I just want a world in which PoE has a crafting system that doesn't have a high chance of bricking your gear in every step of gambl- i mean crafting it and doesn't gate the best items to beast crafting abusing.

It doesn't need to be Harvest, it just has to not be the trash it is now.
Last edited by Z3RoNightMare on Jun 7, 2023, 1:46:58 PM
Never liked it. Never used it. So not in the slightest.
hoho nope.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info