top 5 worst leagues in poe history

just wonder which was best in poe history if those bad...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

affliction was the best...duh
1. onslaught
2. onslaught
3. ultimatum
4. bestiary
5. perandus
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

affliction was the best...duh

not for me, affliction was unplayable, servers were just in shambles if there were 2 full MF parties playing - EU servers
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
this league worst ever
1. Item Editor called Harvest (my shortest league)
2. Failtimatum (Ultimatum)
3. Free Mirrors For 0 Effort aka Affliction (2nd shortest)
4. Puzzle Tiles Synthesis
5. Sentinel
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
While I won't agree with 'worst' as I don't think there's enough objective points to define it as such, but I'll add my least favorate;

Onslaught: Games was already fast, add 20% speed to everything was awful (And HC only).

Tempest: This was a pretty dull wet noodle of a league that by modern standards feels more like a one off event like Krangled Passives, that encouraged you to sort of stutter your damage, waiting for the tempest to strike to get the MF/QD buff again before you killed whatever it is you where fighting.

Nemesis: Everyone complains about Archnemesis mods, but this (and bloodlines) was the League that put in most of the mods people actually complainabout. I -hated- this league. This was back when some mobs just reflected your damage and you died without being able to harm it.

Bloodlines: See Nemesis above.

Sanctum: Just to include at least one modern league, Just don't jive with it, feels like it wants to be Dark Souls, but in a game system that poorly supports it. I didn't hate it during its league, but now when they cram several enemies into one room, I wish I had a veto option for it like I do other mechanics to get something out of skipping it. (If I didn't feel obliged to include a league newer than 2020, it'd be Torment, I still can't be bothered to chase a ghost down or try to corrale them into rares to buff their drops. If they die in the wave of skills, great, if they get away whatever).
I started playing in 2016 with Perandus so I'll only comment on anything past that. My personal top 5 worst leagues so far have been Bestiary, Delve, Heist, Scourge and Affliction. Ancestor almost made it into that list, I hated the mechanic, but tattoos allowed for some very nice builds.

My favorites, in no particular order: Perandus, Breach, Legacy, Harbinger, Incursion, Synthesis, Blight, Harvest, Archnemesis, & Kalandra.
1. Necropolis
2. Scourge? don't remember the stupid name, it was so horrible
3. Kalandra
4. Sentinel
5. N/A
-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info