New Microtransactions: Mannequin Hideout Decoration, Croaking Utility Flask Effect, and Arachnamagus Cloak

"
When you going to add in wrapping paper?? My buddy is new to game and I want to give him some of my extra mtx's

You give items like rares, not MTXs of course.
Last edited by heil_mods_ on May 4, 2023, 7:57:59 AM
"
No more spiders, please. I demand a new fox related MTX!

I second this motion. =^.^=
Last edited by KreldinFoxclaw on May 4, 2023, 8:41:37 AM
Wait, Mannequin suppose to be free HO decoration?

Also, it was not out yet? Like 3 week passed already!
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
"
Mannequins are half decent, but kind of upset you can't have a microtrans effect equipped to more than one at a time.

For example, I like using my Black Hole ring effect in all my cosmetic loadouts. So, while I can create cosmetic loadouts using the mannequins, if I have the ring effect equipped when I switch, it puts it back on the mannequin, and I have to manually move it back to my character. Kind of tedious, and defeats a lot of the purpose of the mannequins in the first place.

A much better system would be to be able to set the mannequins to a cosmetic set without them being allocated to the mannequin, and when you use them to 'grab' the saved set, it just copies the microtrans loadout to your character, retrieving them from other characters if necessary.

Such functionality would greatly improve their usefulness, and go some way towards justifying the frankly ridiculous 70 point cost.

+1
Thought mannequins will be free, but it is what it is huh... At least they have a cool feature to quickly swap transmog which is POG ngl
How can GGG in good conscious be spending time on dev work like this when crucible is in such a bad place.... No loot from a league mechanic in an ARPG is entirely antithetical to the philosophy behind the game! I'm not made, just disappointed :(
"
Mannequins are half decent, but kind of upset you can't have a microtrans effect equipped to more than one at a time.

For example, I like using my Black Hole ring effect in all my cosmetic loadouts. So, while I can create cosmetic loadouts using the mannequins, if I have the ring effect equipped when I switch, it puts it back on the mannequin, and I have to manually move it back to my character. Kind of tedious, and defeats a lot of the purpose of the mannequins in the first place.

A much better system would be to be able to set the mannequins to a cosmetic set without them being allocated to the mannequin, and when you use them to 'grab' the saved set, it just copies the microtrans loadout to your character, retrieving them from other characters if necessary.

Such functionality would greatly improve their usefulness, and go some way towards justifying the frankly ridiculous 70 point cost.

That's what I thought the mannequins were supposed to do. I'm disappointed they don't copy the mtx and instead they take it away completely. Especially for cases like rings which KreldinFoxclaw mentioned.

"
No more spiders, please. I demand a new fox related MTX!

I appreciate we got the fox aura in the mtx box, but I agree we could use more fox themed entries.
Last edited by TheEighthPanda on May 4, 2023, 1:01:30 PM
Finally! Thanks, gonna dress these dolls up. :)
Mannequin MTX LETS FUCKING GO
I love them! I got the pack of five, will probably get more until my hideout is completely full of dressed-up dudes, lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info