The highly anticipated Mannequin Hideout Decoration is now in the store! Available as a one-off or in a bundle of five at a discounted price, the Mannequin Hideout Decoration lets you store your favourite microtransaction sets and swap them out on the fly. You can also pose your mannequins and pick what weapons they have equipped based on their selected weapon skin! Also entering the store today are the Croaking Utility Flask Effect and the Arachnamagus Cloak. Check them out in the videos below, or get yours here.

Got a frog in your throat? Take a sip from the Croaking Utility Flask Effect to send forth your own army of frogs!

Spin yourself a comfortable web as you remain stationary while wearing the Arachnamagus Cloak! You'll have plenty of eight-legged friends eager to help with your silky construction.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
pff paid, I TOUGHT AT LEAST IT WOULD BE INTEGRATED WITHIN THE SUPPORTER PACK.
Last edited by kovalk123 on May 3, 2023, 8:19:25 PM
FINALLY! LETS GOO!

Last edited by ABVT on May 3, 2023, 8:19:22 PM
MANNEQUIN
*Jennifer Coolidge voice* "GAAAAAAWD thats cute"
fyi Voidborn mannequin does not float
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
NGL Kinda cheesed that the mannequins are 70 points each... I was hoping they would just be free or like 10 points each, so that I can put all the VERY EXPENSIVE full armour sets I have on display when I'm not using them on my character... Actually really cheesed.
Last edited by ShadedMemory on May 3, 2023, 8:44:01 PM
Those mannequins are a great idea!

(watchlisted)
To be honest preview of MTX should have been a feature of the store not something that we have to buy. Most games this days as well as some others before allow preview feature of cosmetics. Well at the upside is that you can show off any cosmetics you have to your friends and those who are coming to your HO. Hence the price should be at least be 20 points and limit them to 5 max
"
ShadedMemory wrote:
NGL Kinda cheesed that the mannequins are 70 points each... I was hoping they would just be free or like 10 points each, so that I can put all the VERY EXPENSIVE full armour sets I have on display when I'm not using them on my character... Actually really cheesed.

Now, you absolutely should have known better young man.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info