3.21.1 Patch Notes

why do we even have mobs like Cycling Damage Reduction?
They are a chore to deal with. It's not fun watching when your main attack is doing 0 damage. Then it does damage for 5 seconds and again 20 seconds of no damage.

This design reminds me of early Median XL versions from 2008-2009 where bosses had immunity to everything and they would drop them at random, for very short times (much less than a second). So you were just pounding them for 0 damage hoping to get one hit through. Oh, and they would teleport away when hit too.

This was shit. And still is shit today.
Left alreadyyyy tooooo late. Please bring faster patches next time.
Last edited by Eraforn on May 4, 2023, 3:26:44 AM
Ok, now add a counter for how many strongboxes are left in the map
Meh, nothing really interesting for crucible mechanic, pretty bland patch.

And that 80% dmg reduction cycle is just ---> :DDD Gj ggg, good design.

Thanks for bug fixes I guess.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Too late - I got my 38 challenges done soon without even getting a decent crucible tree.

You know the league is bad and wasn't given enough attention when you can complete EGG before league challenges and get a decent crucible tree (I actively engaged with league mechanic every map).

Do better GGG
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
Too late - I got my 38 challenges done soon without even getting a decent crucible tree.

You know the league is bad and wasn't given enough attention when you can complete EGG before league challenges and get a decent crucible tree (I actively engaged with league mechanic every map).

Do better GGG

You have 36 challenges, also this is the most popular league to date which is impressive considering it being a soft league.
Instead of making crystalline geodes more accessible you change a challenge.
Weird tradeoff. Could just increase the droprate and crucible node weight on items so people can actually interact with it.
I don't get why you have to gate endgame league content behind rng like that.

Builds were insanely strong this league but what you have to go through to get a good tree isn't for me. Either stand still for 10 seconds every map and pray or you're basically playing standard.

Well gl everyone and see ya in the next fun (i hope) league.

"
Esubane wrote:
why do we even have mobs like Cycling Damage Reduction?

or the (uber) life regen mod - but we have nodes in the tree and skills for it - so no need to change.
or soul-eater with no soul limit - in delve it's a big problem.
or better yet, combine any of the above 2.

3.21.1 comes out nearly a month after league start - no hope for leagues going forward. end of year the reason is devs are on holiday, what about this time.?

with "10% chance for oil extractor to drop from blight chest" and not for hours of mapping, i thought they no longer existed/hidden by filter - nope. just a lie about the drop chance. maybe 10% increased chance on <1% chance. and there was a bug that extractors were breaking shit.? :'''D

no fix to non-crucible mobs spawning in crucible altar?? after a month?? legion reward mobs/war hoards spawn in it often! not like the loot in this game is good unless you play in a 2+ player party or are spending $100s on mtx, seemingly.

clearly no proper testing before league launch.
after spending 20div +20 try thanks really helpful this challenge is harder then end game grind
"
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:

Do better GGG

You have 36 challenges, also this is the most popular league to date which is impressive considering it being a soft league.

Yeah wonder why it's the "most popular league to date" surely it's not because of hungry D4 gamers, GGG dropped the ball on this league to retain more players

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info