So frustrating :(

i dont know how this 5 way works :D
5 way refers to the legion league mechanic. You know how you get splinters for doing legion monoliths during your maps? 100 of those splinters of each of the 5 types can be merged into a legion enblems. Putting between 1 and 5 of those enblems into the map device opens a gate into a special zone. If you used all 5 enblems to open the gate that's what people call 5 ways and doing those 5 ways with multiple players increases the experience you get. That's basically all there is to it. A party of people doing 5 way runs together.
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
5 way refers to the legion league mechanic. You know how you get splinters for doing legion monoliths during your maps? 100 of those splinters of each of the 5 types can be merged into a legion enblems. Putting between 1 and 5 of those enblems into the map device opens a gate into a special zone. If you used all 5 enblems to open the gate that's what people call 5 ways and doing those 5 ways with multiple players increases the experience you get. That's basically all there is to it. A party of people doing 5 way runs together.

Nope i dont know :/ i dont have any of them right now.
You asked early on, "how do you do it?". Well, since all pinnacle bosses have fragments, I save up fragments to the bosses I want to do, and then I do the bosses just after I have leveled up and have no XP to lose. Fairly easy imo. Some times I don't care about XP though, and some times I play builds that can't die, unless you AFK completely.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Until i have my +1000 Chaos orbs or 5 Divine the season is over :D
But i reached 52% of my level 91 today, just need to dont die :D

Lets see what happends next.
You won't get to level 100. Accepting that will save you frustration.
I think lvl 92 in your first season is pretty good already and it will slow down after that by a lot. Levels and XP are not linear. You probably need like at least double the time and xp you have now to reach lvl 98. Any death in that region will set you back by hours. And then you would be around halfway to 100. Only a tiny fraction of the playerbase reaches level 100 in a league, and even less could do it by themselves.

You need a really good and strong defensive build and the situational awareness of what is dangerous and what is not to level past a certain point.
Last edited by R3b00t on Apr 30, 2023, 10:43:45 AM
As long I have fun, and that I have 👍

The problem is the minion build a lot of the minion power come from the skill tree :/

Was I bad idea to start with minions 🤣

I tried my best to make progression.

But a 6 link chest with +1 spectre is very expensive, about 5-6 divine.

And even if I craft myself need a lot of resources. If hope I come at this point maybe I find a piece,but never dropped until now.
"
DoNotAimAtM wrote:
Was I bad idea to start with minions 🤣

Not really. You seem pretty new to the game, and minions is a great way to start your adventure.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
just practice OP, its true you lose XP for bossing but realistically 70-93 should take a few hours once you are used to just how much content you can crush safely.

Some players do pay for 5 ways as soon as they beat Kitava but honestly they are about #1 on the list of why 5 ways need addressing, either the leveling progress matters or it doesn't and if it doesn't they should just cut the middleman out and make it easier to begin with.
It took me years to figure out, that levelling by just doing maps is not the way to do it ;)
I don't know how often I ragequit the game, when I died to something and losing a days progress. :)
Highest level I reached by doing so was 94.

When I found out about 5-ways, I did not care for dying anymore. Because I recognized that I could do any content without caring for a death or two.. and do levelling with 5-ways, when I feel like it.

It is such a better feeling while playing, if death's don't matter much.

(Usually doing 92-98 in 5-ways. Never had the urge to get to 100.. which would be easily doable... but will be quite boring. :) )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info