[3.21] 70M DPS | Siege Ballista | Iron Commander | New Crucible Nodes | Softcore

Supersausage is this still viable / will you post any updates for 3.23. as a league starter?
"
kleanx wrote:
Supersausage is this still viable / will you post any updates for 3.23. as a league starter?

Yes, as right now, with 20% quality, u get 5% increased attack speed per maximum ballista (the old crucible is basically back).
Hi Supersausage,

Quick question, for the skill you put on your amulet what are you using so your projects return to you? I don't see anything that causes this effect
"
kleanx wrote:
Hi Supersausage,

Quick question, for the skill you put on your amulet what are you using so your projects return to you? I don't see anything that causes this effect

Better clarify that I'm not the person who created this guide, but this was made before VC nerf, so the amulet enchant is useless now; chose another.
Sorry can you tell me what VC or the VC nerf is?
nm found it, ty

new rings are OP for attribute stacking, including this build!

Unavailable

With 225% increased tincture effect, we get 6 free arrow, which almost double us our dps with barrage support.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I'm having some mana issues when using skitterbots and hatred. Was there something changed in terms of mana reservation for hatred?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
I'm having some mana issues when using skitterbots and hatred. Was there something changed in terms of mana reservation for hatred?

None that I know of, by reserving 85% of mana, u're left with 15%, which isn't that much to begin with.
"
svarions23 wrote:
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:

None that I know of, by reserving 85% of mana, u're left with 15%, which isn't that much to begin with.

Thanks, yeah after taking the 4th ascendancy it is ok now. Before that I could not spam totems but now the regen is fast enough to keep placing totems.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info