[3.21] 70M DPS | Siege Ballista | Iron Commander | New Crucible Nodes | Softcore

So if you have the crucible node it gives you more damage overall to place only 8 ballistas if your max is 15? Is the attack speed boost really that huge?
Is Hierophant better than Inquisitor with Ritual of Awakening jewels?
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on May 6, 2023, 6:12:36 AM
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on May 8, 2023, 12:54:27 PM
how do we convert all phys damage? 25 from gloves and 40 on mastery. the rest come from where?
Finally decided to buy a really good Iron Commander for that build, DPS basically went through the rough

I think I'm done, will test damage first against normal pinnacle, then against ubers.
I love Iron Commander. I bought one with perfect nodes for the build for safekeeping in standard, you know who knows, might take it slow at some point and enjoy standard. I am still uncertain if I should delete the last node or not. I mean with the gear in standard i am at 22 totems.

50% increased Siege and Shrapnel Ballista attack speed per maximum Summoned Totem

That node is a 5% attack speed at max totems or not? Most likely will be bossing, above 100m dps clearing is irelevant. So I have mixed feelings if I should delete the last nod or not. My bow has 30% dex, cold dmg/dex, and lastly the unique node.
Last edited by painguard on Aug 12, 2023, 3:20:34 AM
is this build worth doing now that vengeant cascade is nerfed?
@Lyutsifer665 Cascade kinda is irelevant for this build as ppl have been playing this build constantly without the recent buff to VC. VC means more projectiles on the screen, less fps in my case.
Last edited by painguard on Aug 12, 2023, 3:37:05 AM
"
painguard wrote:
@Lyutsifer665 Cascade kinda is irelevant for this build as ppl have been playing this build constantly without the recent buff to VC. VC means more projectiles on the screen, less fps in my case.

you right, i replaced my anointed amulet and ran some maps and didnt notice any difference. what about the tattoos,i heard they will replace all attribute nodes on the tree? would this build work like that?
Any news on 3.22 updates to the build???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info