Australia!!!! FTW

Weissbier is awesome. On topic I may be joining the Aussie ranks sometime soon. Hope you can handle another hard working kiwi taking one of your jobs.
RIP Bolto
...We'll make an exception for you.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Coopers is good for avoiding a hangover, given how it's filtered. Not sure why it works, but it does.

Franziskaner is a Weissbier, and my choice of drink when I was metalheading my way across Germany and the Czech Republic. It's...creamy, kinda. Tasty as hell.

I always find - so long as I'm half sober / 3/4 sober before going to sleep, I'm fine in the morning... well without a hangover. Still manage to get a stomach ache no matter how much or little I drink. :S

Hahaha, I see! Go to Wacken? :D

Would be quite interesting to go to Germany for the sole purpose of Beer and Metal - best country for it I hear. :)

Want some Baileys? It's creamy... I'm Old Gregg!!! xD
"If a theory cannot be explained to a child. Then the theory, is probably worthless." - Einstein
Am I the ONLY male Australian that doesn't like beer? I prefer vodka or some kind of sweet beverage.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
My boss hates beer, ciknay, and several of my old uni friends...they're all girls, though. My girlfriend from Texas LOVES beer and is allergic to hops. That's all sorts of evil right there.

Nemesiidae: Wacken 08. Still got the wristband. \m/
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Awesome custom avatar, Charan! GGG really delivered! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
yeah, I've been waiting a while for it! :)

I'm Brazilian but i live in Australia,
How is the latency for you guys?
I usually get between 230-700. Heh.

XXXX Bitter, anyone ? :)

On Topic: the oi oi oi seems to be some cheering for a sports team or just random yelling at a sports event ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info