Australia!!!! FTW

Hey everyone

Been playing for a couple months now... so hooked!

Keen to meet other legends and get some staunch POE GAINS!

<3

My main suicidal flicker is DaggersAndDollars send me a friend request ya legends.
hey guys, filthy casual here. just wanna find some friends/guild to play with. anyone interested?
IGN: id0ck
Hey Guys I am looking for An AUS based guild if anyone has free spots

-Character name : Bayblade_To_Win

-Gateway : Australia

-Which league did you start in or used to play?: I started playing in the current League Standard Harbringer 3.0

- Exp : I have to Characters up too 70+ currently doing Maps I am up too lvl 8, Other then that I used to watch alot of streams of POE in Beta days and a bit beyond.

I am looking for friendly people to lvl and chill with, as well as people to help me out with some stuff I may not know.
yo~ I am also looking for friends and guild.

Havent played in 4 years, and now in league, hoping to get back into the game for a while =)

Seems like this game has so much to offer and lots of room to grow. Anyone know any gd aus guild to join?
Australian popping in, I forgot how great this game is and have been enjoying it again for the past month.

Just wanted to say hi and hope everyone else was having a great time.
Hey all, keen to join an AUS-based guild for 3.1 and Mayhem.

About me: Play HC almost exclusively, but only played PoE for ~3-4 months. That said, I'm hooked - been enjoying mapping around tier 11 on my HC characters.

Keen to ramp up my play and get the big bosses done once 3.1 drops!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
You should check out ACE. Top-tier HC Australian guild. Some of their members hold quiet world-first records when it comes to HC achievements. They mostly use discord/teamspeak.

Thanks for the kind words, Charan.

We have our own alphacrucisexiles.com website where to like to track the competitiveness of our guildies for fun. Also we only use Discord.

ACE will be re-opening new member applications shortly.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Hey guys (and gals) hoping this is the right place to ask, but I am looking for an Aus based guild. I am a pretty new player really (despite my join date I stopped playing for ages a few times). My highest level is currently 64 Deadeye on STD, was HC but I got lag spiked to death(Struggle_Snugglez).

Mostly after just the social aspect and possibly people to party and level with.
Last edited by azazeldeath on Dec 21, 2017, 3:40:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info