Australia!!!! FTW

"
Sigh

Oi oi oi...

I feel your pain... >.<

Something that's only exciting after a good case of drinks, hahaha!

I'd be lying if I said Australia had the best Beer as well... xD

South Aussie here. :)
"If a theory cannot be explained to a child. Then the theory, is probably worthless." - Einstein
Outer Sydney - Blue Mountains. If Australia was like Voltron I'd be like the small left toe.

The 'oi oi oi' things really grates on my nerves by the way ;-)
What's the matter Dylan? Government got you pushing too many pencils?
Far from the best beer but we have some nice offerings. Oddly enough, so does the US -- I'm a big fan of Shiner Bock and Belgian Blue Moon.

But when it's serious beer drinking time, I turn to Franziskaner, which has become SO much easier to get here.

I like that an Australians' thread has turned to beer. Was it inevitable? :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I was, in fact, quite shocked and dismayed to learn that Fosters is not as well-regarded in Australia as the ads we get in the US might lead us to believe. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Haha, yea! Luckily I am not damaged goods and no worse for the wear.... yet! This place has been quite friendly to me thus far, and dare I say perhaps even a bit friendlier than the US was to me. For all intents and purposes, I don't even really consider myself American, but that's way off topic, not beer related, and not really interesting to most people.
Central west NSW here. Was enjoying the lack of token beer discussion. THANKS FOR RUINING THAT GUYS.
Sunshine coast.

Weeee.
Thunderstorms and Sugar
"
Sandjube wrote:
Sunshine coast.

Weeee.

I AM NOT ALONE IN WRAECLAST!
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
Far from the best beer but we have some nice offerings. Oddly enough, so does the US -- I'm a big fan of Shiner Bock and Belgian Blue Moon.

But when it's serious beer drinking time, I turn to Franziskaner, which has become SO much easier to get here.

I like that an Australians' thread has turned to beer. Was it inevitable? :)

It had to happen. xD!

I personally enjoy Becks myself. Though I'll go with Toohey's New if I'm going for cheap (Which is when I'm buying). xD

Played a few gigs at a bar that gave us 2 free beers each - Coopers... not the greatest, but it's certainly not the worst. I'm yet to try VB, apparently it's awful. xD

Franziskaner... I may have to look out for that one. :D
"If a theory cannot be explained to a child. Then the theory, is probably worthless." - Einstein
Coopers is good for avoiding a hangover, given how it's filtered. Not sure why it works, but it does.

Franziskaner is a Weissbier, and my choice of drink when I was metalheading my way across Germany and the Czech Republic. It's...creamy, kinda. Tasty as hell.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info