3.21.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

Light house map doesnt give pantheon from divine vessel
"The "Flasks you Use apply to Linked Targets" modifier on the Ceinture of Benevolence Unique Belt has been re-enabled, it now only applies to Non-Unique Utility Flasks you Use. We've also enabled this Belt to drop again."

Belt only works with non-unique utility potions? health and mana dont share? effect of flasks apply to shared buffs?
Just remove the channeling thing, its just annoying and wasting time. Multiple times i had to chose... channel it to full and risk a die bcs a random mod walked to me, or just leave the channeling and kill the mob so that cant kill me..
extensively tested
KranglingKearKames
https://i.imgur.com/zB2RgAs.mp4
https://imgur.com/a/mafhrmH
Wow - 20 hotfixes in 6 days - this league seems super balanced and stable. KEKW
I think the triggerbots need a bit fixing
They don't follow you fast enough when you use movement skills, they can't pass terrain
there are a lot of times when you have moved away from your triggerbots and the whole build feels very scuffed for the flagship fun gameplay ascendancy of the league...
just my opinion
"
redeemer1990 wrote:
I think the triggerbots need a bit fixing
They don't follow you fast enough when you use movement skills, they can't pass terrain
there are a lot of times when you have moved away from your triggerbots and the whole build feels very scuffed for the flagship fun gameplay ascendancy of the league...
just my opinion

convocation helps
"no view is wider than the eye"
Nice !
Bad Seed
Is this a mistake or intention?
Reworked passive 'Master Distiller' in Pathfinder ascendancy made my 'Dash' skill consume 3 charges from both diamond flask and bismuth flask even though it can't deal damage.
Not only that, toggling Aura or switching stance can consume both flasks too. Why?
I hope this is unintentional. Hope you see this. TY
Did try the patch as suspected not much else changed. Sure the qol that should have been already from the "testing" place is nice to have. But the league is literally standard. Looks like all that "LOGIN" during the twitch stream is the usual overhype garbage most of the community gets into to rush buy a supporter pack they end up regretting later on because of sneak changes and decisions.

Probably this was the end of crucible for me. I don't think the next 1-2 more patches you will throw before you abandon the league will save it unless somehow you come clean and say that drops are back to at least 3.20 levels along with mobs.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info