[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

"
demodread1975 wrote:
hi all! i love this build, but im at a bit of a loss on what exactly to upgrade. wrecking all non uber bosses, but getting destroyed somewhat on uber shaper etc. have about 50 Div to spend to upgrade, can someone give me some pointers?
my POB : https://pobb.in/Y6J7ekgNCTY5

Other than buying mb, you should be able to copy my week 2 version here:
https://poe.ninja/builds/affliction/character/MrsDeath_/SadPandaAfflicted?i=0&search=name%3Dsadpanda&time-machine=week-2
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Timohaens wrote:
Hi! Can you please explain, how you craft unset rings?

Hey, sure.
https://poe.ninja/builds/afflictionssf/character/MrsDeath_/SadPandaSoloSrS?i=3&search=name%3Dsadpanda
I think what I did was to single out the stats I needed then get an open prefix and then slam the redeemer orb on them until I hit minion damage.
"
leofreddi2 wrote:
Sup man, is there a way to make it a better “mapper”? I rly enjoy mapping content like delirium, breach or harbinger and this is the farm that I’d like to do this league.

The thing is, our single target is marvelous but when it comes to mapping, dot minions could be a bit slower, especially this league. But other leagues, we should not have that much of a problem with melee splash + multistrike socketed in our chest.
We got buffed big time!
oh no! nvm: Summon Raging Spirit: The Raging Spirit's melee attack no longer naturally gains 0-38% more Damage as it levels
We got nerfed :(
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Mar 22, 2024, 12:39:00 AM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
We got buffed big time!
oh no! nvm: Summon Raging Spirit: The Raging Spirit's melee attack no longer naturally gains 0-38% more Damage as it levels

Is it possible to compensate somewhat for this damage loss with a different gem setup and choosing Unnatural Strength (for the free Unholy Might and thus 25% chance to Apply Wither on Hit) instead of Bone Barrier ascendancy node?

Do you think it's still a good starter build after the nerf?
Tears make streams. Fish live in streams. I like fish.
/MonstaMunch
"
Powderoff wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
We got buffed big time!

Is it possible to compensate somewhat for this damage loss with a different gem setup and choosing Unnatural Strength (for the free Unholy Might and thus 25% chance to Apply Wither on Hit) instead of Bone Barrier ascendancy node?

Do you think it's still a good starter build after the nerf?

Heres the plan, that was exactly what was I thinking.
If we get 100% conversion to chaos that makes us 50% to fire and 50% to chaos on our base srs dmg, that is similar to 50% extra as chaos.
We will go for Unnatural Strength, lose withering touch for void manipulation, that is 40% more damage with awakened version at the end game.
And unnatural will provide for the wither chance after we upgrade our sword.

The starter part could become a problem if we do not switch to poison as soon as possible, that is what I aim for to transition early.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Mar 23, 2024, 12:34:04 AM
3.24 changes:
- We take unnatural strength as our 4th lab after we switch to poison
- We replace withering touch support or chance to poison with void manipulation for highest possible dmg output
- Capping suppress became a bit of a hard task so consider using Spell Suppress chance is lucky mastery.
I have a question about SRS poison chance. ATm I'm using Chance To Poison Support (until I get the Chayula weapon) and I have Ghastly jewels, which theoretically gives me 100% chance to poison. Why does my in game tooltip only say 40% chance to poison for SRS? Am I doing something wrong?
Tears make streams. Fish live in streams. I like fish.
/MonstaMunch
"
Powderoff wrote:
I have a question about SRS poison chance. ATm I'm using Chance To Poison Support (until I get the Chayula weapon) and I have Ghastly jewels, which theoretically gives me 100% chance to poison. Why does my in game tooltip only say 40% chance to poison for SRS? Am I doing something wrong?

Tooltip only shows the support gems, you could use pob in order to calculate your poison chance.
We have a new challenger for arena master which is Spectral Leader, it gives almost permanently 20% action speed buff which is great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info