[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

Hey Panda! I was curious, what do you use for your animate guardian? I've seen quite a few combinations, but since you use Ancient Suffering, I'm guessing you're not running a temporal chains one? Looking at your build, it looks like you don't even use one?
Last edited by Surandra on Apr 14, 2023, 10:11:16 AM
"
Surandra wrote:
Hey Panda! I was curious, what do you use for your animate guardian? I've seen quite a few combinations, but since you use Ancient Suffering, I'm guessing you're not running a temporal chains one? Looking at your build, it looks like you don't even use one?

I would use:
cull axe or 1 hand item with allies deal 15% increased dmg implicit
sentari's answer
ephermal garb
windscream boots for +1 curse
asenaths' gloves for clear speed
a helmet with nearby enemies have -9 chaos resist or leercast.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this! I have an 88 Elementalist I am planning on respeccing into your SRS Necro. That would put me 12 points shy of your lvl 100 pob. Where do you recommend cutting points from until I reach closer to 100?
"
Morbidbeast07 wrote:
Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this! I have an 88 Elementalist I am planning on respeccing into your SRS Necro. That would put me 12 points shy of your lvl 100 pob. Where do you recommend cutting points from until I reach closer to 100?

Couldnt find your character on cruicable but i would cut from large cluster, maybe some life and minion damage.
What Pantheons are you currently using with this build?
"
What Pantheons are you currently using with this build?

Oh I totally forgot that, Brine king and Abberath.
ty :D awesome build!
Do you have a POB link?
"
AligatorAl wrote:
Do you have a POB link?

I dont use pob I think its shit. I d rather not.
Ok, well I think your build is very cool, I'm attempting to do the same using this post you made. I'm sure that many people will appreciate a more formal guide when you get the chance to start one. Thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info