[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

Been playing around with some gear. As getting that much spell suppression and avoidance is not the easiest. But ancestral vision seems to be a decent budget version. https://poedb.tw/us/Ancestral_Vision

The other option is to get a very high roll lightning avoidance jewel, and then socket that in the belt,combined with stormshroud. But that's about 6+divs.

@creedius.

I would advise try different type of srs builds. For a budget version you could always try a SRS bomber, basically your srs becomes like missiles that go find the target,then explode. I was on that build before, but I kind of started hitting a limit on how far I can take the build without investing seriously in it. After geting some currency I switched over to this build,so far it seems better, but I'm also pretty new to necro builds. Haven't played one in years.
Last edited by Nosferat on Apr 21, 2023, 6:57:20 AM
"
Nosferat wrote:
Been playing around with some gear. As getting that much spell suppression and avoidance is not the easiest. But ancestral vision seems to be a decent budget version. https://poedb.tw/us/Ancestral_Vision

The other option is to get a very high roll lightning avoidance jewel, and then socket that in the belt,combined with stormshroud. But that's about 6+divs.

@creedius.

I would advise try different type of srs builds. For a budget version you could always try a SRS bomber, basically your srs becomes like missiles that go find the target,then explode. I was on that build before, but I kind of started hitting a limit on how far I can take the build without investing seriously in it. After geting some currency I switched over to this build,so far it seems better, but I'm also pretty new to necro builds. Haven't played one in years.

I may do that, it sounds fun to start with. Thanks for the info!
My unbridled HATE for Animate Guardian has put me off playing SRS since it became good...finding a version that doesn't use it seems like 100% win to me. Thanks!
whats map mods should i be avoiding

defo thinking reduced block and minus max any others
"
whats map mods should i be avoiding

defo thinking reduced block and minus max any others

Reduced life and energy shield.
This is the only mod where we cant recover from. We spend a lot of energy shield and we depend it either being filled by recovering or simply suppressing spell dmg. Avoid it at all cost.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
casper0010 wrote:
My unbridled HATE for Animate Guardian has put me off playing SRS since it became good...finding a version that doesn't use it seems like 100% win to me. Thanks!

No worries!
This build can not invest in minion survivability except for small stuff so I strongly recommend avoiding AG usage since the league mechanic is so cranked and it easily evaporates our minions.

We need our minions to be expendable.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
AligatorAl wrote:
Do you have a POB link?

I dont use pob I think its shit. I d rather not.

I got curious. Why do you think POB is shit? Haha
Would be nice to have one to follow.

Btw ima noob in the game, was looking for a fun minion build to start playing again, and yours seems great.
"
SutCractus wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
AligatorAl wrote:
Do you have a POB link?

I dont use pob I think its shit. I d rather not.

I got curious. Why do you think POB is shit? Haha
Would be nice to have one to follow.

Btw ima noob in the game, was looking for a fun minion build to start playing again, and yours seems great.

I have personal reasons, mainly, pastebin is banned in my country so I cant import or export builds. Other than that, I hate the idea of relying on a 3rd party program for dmg calculations. I would rather trust my gut feeling with my build choices than a program that cant calculate minion damage. People trust pob too much that it affects their build choices despite what you can experience with a build. I dont want to use pob, ever.
Btw guys, I am looking for feedback, I know skele mages from front to back because I have experienced them for about 6 leagues but srs poison is a new concept and I would like to improve on parts that players might find faulty. So, if you have any issues with the builds or recommendations, I am open to suggestions. Thank you.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
Btw guys, I am looking for feedback, I know skele mages from front to back because I have experienced them for about 6 leagues but srs Poison is a new concept and I would like to improve on parts that players might find faulty. So, if you have any issues with the builds or recommendations, I am open to suggestions. Thank you.

I'm itching to try something new, I'm doing the new forged frost-bearer thing and My god, the least favorite part of the game so far is stressing about an AG dying...

Going to reroll and follow the guide, I need a good all-rounder to play. Be happy to submit Feedback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info