Cya guys in 3.22

"
SPYDER680 wrote:
D4 doesnt even have a decent end game. Its a 1-2 time playthrough game for $60 then you move on.

Nobody really knows what type of end game D4 has except for Blizzard.
I was in the early closed beta and the open one as well.

But I agree to your point, I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed in D4 and drop it fairly quickly. The game is thin, the paragon was lackluster and boring. I want it to be an amazing game but I have a gut feeling it will be a flash in the pan that lives for a month.
"
Gulch wrote:
"
SPYDER680 wrote:
D4 doesnt even have a decent end game. Its a 1-2 time playthrough game for $60 then you move on.

But I agree to your point, I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed in D4 and drop it fairly quickly. The game is thin, the paragon was lackluster and boring. I want it to be an amazing game but I have a gut feeling it will be a flash in the pan that lives for a month.

I do? It's just nightmare dungeons that's your end game that's literally it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
As soon as D4 said "Paragons" i doubled down on PoE and bought a 2$$ supporter pack.
hoho we all know Diablo VI is the real poe killer.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Apr 14, 2023, 8:05:52 AM
Played the D4 Beta... the whole feeling is not Diablo for me.
Itemization shallow, trade neutered (Yes, I like trading in an ARPG ^^)

So PoE it still is.. with a skipped league here and there...
Yeah, i stop the League today.
For me personally since over one Year now boring Leagues, hoping for a good one before D4 Release, but its not.
Last edited by Hatstick on Apr 14, 2023, 8:42:57 AM
"
Gulch wrote:
"
SPYDER680 wrote:

If you played closed beta you saw everything that will be there at launch - nightmare dungeons, loot pinata world bosses and helltides. That cringe D4 endgame video didn't reveal anything new.

There are people high on copium who insist that there will be more activities or they will be drastically better than in beta but realistically the time frame is way too small to make dramatic changes to those systems to make them more engaging. Same with the lacklustre paragon board and skill trees, they might get some numeric tweaks before release but nothing major. They've spent 7-8 years on development now, they aren't going to make radical changes in the last year of that.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Apr 14, 2023, 8:52:40 AM
Ah yes, people that wont hesitate to give Blizz $70-100 and then say they won't touch it, it's sucks, and it's boring. Especially those that have had advanced knowledge and/or gameplay. It's says more about you than it does D4. Like seriously, what are you doing lol?

I guess hate play the game if you want, but I'm not sure what it accomplishes in the end. Would it not make more sense to just skip D4? And if not, what is the goal then? PoE grandstanding for internet points? Help me understand. Blink twice if D4 is holding you against your will.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Ah yes, people that wont hesitate to give Blizz $70-100 and then say they won't touch it, it's sucks, and it's boring. Especially those that have had advanced knowledge and/or gameplay. It's says more about you than it does D4. Like seriously, what are you doing lol?

I guess hate play the game if you want, but I'm not sure what it accomplishes in the end. Would it not make more sense to just skip D4? And if not, what is the goal then? PoE grandstanding for internet points? Help me understand. Blink twice if D4 is holding you against your will.

If there's one thing that being on the internet since the dawn of time has taught me, it's that gamers are among the dumbest consumers, and will constantly buy something they don't like.

Sometimes it is to support a company, sometimes they do it in hopes a different franchise will release from the company, sometimes they buy something before it is fully vetted, before they watch reviews, then there's PoE folks who will plunk down for supporter packs before the new league and say "I really hope I don't waste my money like league." Then when you point out that buying the pack before the league is out is a bad idea since they didn't like the last one and there's zero reason to buy the pack early, they tell you to mind your own business.

The truth is, any time, at all, you plunk money down, you are supporting whatever you plunked money down for. So if the league sucks but you want to "Support" GGG, and you buy something, you are telling GGG "This league rocked!"
Last edited by jdp29 on Apr 14, 2023, 10:16:50 AM
"
RandallPOE wrote:
That cringe D4 endgame video

Oh man I agree, all of their dev videos are terrible. Unwatchable.

I guess I should have originally said that nobody really knows how the end game will last.
For me, the itemization is complete garbage. The only thing I'm really looking forward to is the storyline. If it's one thing that Blizz does well, is storyline and cinematics.
Other than that I can't see D4 having much of a shelf life as-is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info