Cya guys in 3.22

Or much rather in d4 KEKW
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2023, 9:25:04 PM
Never thought they could make a league worse than archnemesis.
GGG used to underpromise and overdeliver. That's flipped in the past 18 months.
"
whyBish wrote:
Never thought they could make a league worse than archnemesis.
GGG used to underpromise and overdeliver. That's flipped in the past 18 months.

l0l, absolutely not. Every league has been telenovela at least the first week.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
cya in D4 theres no hope here LEMAO
ogey
Who cares
Early league drama gotta love it. This is why I don't go full no life at league start lol, tryhards beta testing it is much better.
Second-class poe gamer
It's not that POE is a totally bad game. It's just becoming less and less fun to play.

Now people can go on about Redditers being bad or whatever (and even here and in youtube comments). But there is a massive issue with the game that no one with a voice in the community is even addressing.

There isn't even a general discussion on YouTube about how bad Crucible is on its own. Most if not all videos are about how to make "money" doing older content. Like it's a topic GGG has told them not to talk about or something.

I say it's strange because GGG has clear as day changed rares. As in it's impossible for anyone not to notice.

Could be that content makers lost so much money during LoK league when numbers dropped through the floor for them.
"
_Sinitar_ wrote:
Or much rather in d4 KEKW

That's a goddamn tragedy.

I feel for you man.

Stay strong!
if people are running away to D4 you can surely say there is a huge problem with the league!!! GGG please fix your OP Crucible monsters... :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info