[3.23] Holy Flame Totem Build (League Starter) | Hierophant | Affliction | Path of Exile 3.23

Hey guys, here is holy flame totem hierophant league start build. Holy Flame Totem summons totem that fires a stream of flame at nearby enemies, dealing fire damage to them. Damage from the totem deals physical damage converted to fire damage. Each totem also creates consecrated ground around it that also makes allies standing on it immune to curses.

Build Cost
- Low Budget: 0-20 div

Skin of the Loyal: This unique body armour is great for the build but it might be expensive or hard to find at the beginning of the league. Use a rare one until you can afford it.

Onslaught: Sleepsless Sentries (Cluster Notable)

Fire Conversion: Holy Flame Totem has 50% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage mod and we convert the other half:
- 40% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage (Fire Mastery)
- 10% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage (Gloves)

Additional projectiles: Only one projectile will hit an enemy per cast. Increasing the number of projectiles will only help to hit more enemies per cast, but will not multiply the damages on enemies.

Upgrades:
- Awakened Gems (Added Fire Damage, Elemental Focus and Deadly Ailments, Fire Penetration)
- Exceptional Gems (Enlighten)
- Rings (Circle of Anguish)

Leveling: Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

PoB: https://pobb.in/8D9TJVJ3of9w

Skill Tree: http://poeurl.com/dSwG

Build Video: https://youtu.be/Xd_IbKyA-mI

Bandits: Kill All

3.21 CHANGES:
- Arcane Surge Support no longer causes Arcane Surge to grant more Spell Damage. Instead, it now causes Arcane Surge to grant 10% increased Cast Speed at gem level 1, scaling up to 20% at gem level 20. Supported Skills also now deal 10% more Spell Damage while you have Arcane Surge at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 25% at gem level 20 (previously 19%).

3.23 CHANGES:
- Gem quality changes.
- Lab enchants are gone.

(Footage is from 3.20)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Holy Flame Totem - Increased Critical Strikes - Increased Critical Damage - Elemental Focus - Fire Penetration - Added Fire Damage

Wave of Conviction - Combustion - Spell Totem - Multiple Totems

Arcanist Brand - Assassin's Mark - Flammability - Tornado

Herald of Ash / Tempest Shield / Summon Stone Golem

Flame Wall - Increased Duration - Vaal Righteous Fire
Last edited by wishdropper on Dec 8, 2023, 5:52:32 AM
Last bumped on Jan 25, 2024, 10:08:51 PM
Seems like your video is unavailable
"
morti_kh wrote:
Seems like your video is unavailable

Sorry, I had to reupload. It's good now.
What would you be looking at gear wise to start farming tier 14-16 maps?
I think i'm gonna go with this build to start the league!

Could you elaborate on Bandits/Pantheon and which direction should we focus on the passive tree while leveling as well as in the ascendancy tree?

Sorry if this is obvious but I think it could really help not only me but a lot of other beginners!

Thank you.
Last edited by luksblink on Apr 2, 2023, 5:00:58 PM
Hello,
Great build I'm interested in this one, also one question:
Isn't arcane blessing in ascendancy better than divine guidance?
Looks solid, thanks mate
I think I'm going for this build aswell tonight
Started league with this one. Very smooth, fast and ez campaign, now progressing maps smoothy. Cheap starter aswell. Thanks for the build!
Hey! Smooth build! Just one question, why do we use Flame Wall when we got the skill Ancestral Bond, Flame wall wont inflict any dmg when this one is used?
Can someone explain? New to the game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info