[3.23] Holy Flame Totem Build (League Starter) | Hierophant | Affliction | Path of Exile 3.23

"
Antons00n wrote:
Hey! Smooth build! Just one question, why do we use Flame Wall when we got the skill Ancestral Bond, Flame wall wont inflict any dmg when this one is used?
Can someone explain? New to the game!

You dont deal damage with Flame wall. You put Flame wall between your totems and tough targets. As HFT's projectiles travel through Flame wall they gain added damage from wall thus increase your dps.
Thx for the build, rlly solid to open the atlas till T16.
Put like 3 or 4div into it only ~ and 2 was only for Awk Elem. Focus lv5.

Now its time to go for bosses and see wth it can do, but for a starter its pretty good and have so much room to upgrad (+2 sceptre, +2 ammy, +2 chest and awake gems)

Not the first time doin ur build, so keep the great work u do!
Last edited by matheus18 on Apr 15, 2023, 11:31:35 AM
Hi could you share the item filter that you used?
Hi,
How you generate Power Charges? Assasins mark is not working for me.
"
asmog400 wrote:
Hi,
How you generate Power Charges? Assasins mark is not working for me.

You have +4 minimum power charges. "Minimum" you will always have them active, it doesn't mean you have 7 power charges in total.
I Leaguestarted with this build and it was very smooth and fun thanks!

Has anyone tried doing a glancing blows version of this build? If so how did it work out?
A question for armor: skin of loyal with the required colors is 8 divines. Do you recommend a tabula with +1 to gem levels or some 6L armor with life/mana as a budget option?
"
ElShrimpo wrote:
I Leaguestarted with this build and it was very smooth and fun thanks!

Has anyone tried doing a glancing blows version of this build? If so how did it work out?

I did with Martyr of Innocence. Glancing blows + MoM. Feel decent. Still die if not being careful though. Still the best defense mechanic of this build is playing hide and seek with them monsters.
What do you use to get the physical damage conversion on your gloves? Is that an ember enchant sorry first time playing path since 2018 lots of new stuff. I have probably put about 10-15 div into the build so far. I believe my character is public feel free to look and tell me what I need to change gear wise. I have about 8 div sitting in the bank. I figured I need better gloves.
"
What do you use to get the physical damage conversion on your gloves? Is that an ember enchant sorry first time playing path since 2018 lots of new stuff. I have probably put about 10-15 div into the build so far. I believe my character is public feel free to look and tell me what I need to change gear wise. I have about 8 div sitting in the bank. I figured I need better gloves.

Yeah, u get it as implicit on gloves!

If i was u, id buy:
- lv 21/20 Holy Flame gem
- Gloves with fire dmg against burning mobs + phys to fire implicit
- Wand with +1 all fire (+cast,+crit+spell)
- Shield with +1 all fire +1 totem
- Get lv95 and put +3 all critical from Critical Mastery node!

With the build I killed all bosses...gonna try Feared and Ubers if possible some day.
GL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info