[3.23] Holy Flame Totem Build (League Starter) | Hierophant | Affliction | Path of Exile 3.23

I was digging around to find away to scale the damage with staff (easier access to crit node, easier to cap block with Glancing Blows) and found the Crucible node "HFT gains 60% phys damage as extra fire damage when linked with Searing Bond totem". Potentially big damage boost since with Phantasmal Searing bond + Enhanced gems you can reach an extra 8 searing bond totem without losing any of your HFT. This would go very well with Ritual of Awakening and boost your damage (5% MORE per totem) and survivability by ALOT if you use MoM as well. The weapon of choice could be Martyr of Innocence/ Disinterogator/ Annihilating Light provided that I can cook the required nodes into it. Already gotten a max roll Disinterorgator so that's the way I'm heading to.
Hi, I've been really enjoying this build. What Atlas build do you recommend? What should I focus on?
Wait wut , how is 20 divines a cheap build ? I make 100c /h that means 45 hours of gameplay

I play like 2h per day , this means 22 days ( 1 month )
maybe this is a dumb question but how are you getting 5 totems?
"
RaaR_SG wrote:
maybe this is a dumb question but how are you getting 5 totems?

you get 3 holy flame totems with keystone + heiro ascendancy and your wave of conviction spell totem with multiple totems linked to it allows you to summon 2 of those alongside your holy flame totems for a total of 5

"
Wait wut , how is 20 divines a cheap build ? I make 100c /h that means 45 hours of gameplay

20 divs is cheap to kit out any build for t16 farming/bosses, but you need zero currency to play this build from the start. I'm not the build maker but I started with this build this league and it's going pretty smoothly
Last edited by Saf3tyhazard on Aug 22, 2023, 12:51:30 AM
I've been thinking about upgrading to Skin of the Lords, as it gives +2 to gem level instead of +1, and also has a free keystone. But I am not sure what keystone would fit best here.
Just taking Ancestral Bond only gives me 1 free passive point. Avatar of Fire isn't needed as I already have full fire conversion. Glancing Blows seems interesting but I think I'll only lose survivability if I take it, and PoB seems to agree on that. Pain Attunement only gives spell damage on low life, so won't be useful most of the time. Iron Will can be nice for more spell damage, so I guess it's either Ancestral Bond for free passive point, or Iron Will.
In case you missed what he was talking about, the multiple totems support skill gives you +2 totems of the supported totem. so normal keystone + ascendancy gives you the 3 fire totems. The multiple totems supporting the spell totem give you 2 of those.

I was a little slow too, had to go break it down as I dont play totem classes often.
-question... why Skin of the Loyal instead of Skin of the Lords? does it have to do with gems or price? Awakened etc.
"
executor2 wrote:

Well, that's a typical dad issue aka your issue.

20div is nothing. So either you play more or do something what nets you more div/hr than this 100c cent income.
;)
why i cant find this Calamitous Visions Small Cluster Jewel in poe trade ? How to find this jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info