[3.24] Herald of Agony CI - The dirty Scorpion-tail|1M ehp| Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder 49M

"
Chromino wrote:
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi!!

First of all, thank you very much for the hard work on the build!

Secondly, I'm returning to POE and I was eager to see if something existed, and I just stumbled upon your build. However, after reading through everything, I believe it might be achievable but I'm not entirely sure, which is why I wanted to ask if it's possible and how. (I apologize, but I don't know much about creating a build.)

I really like the following skills: Herald of Agony, Arakaali, Cyclone + Life Gain on Hit Support.

Is it possible to combine all four? (With any of the ascendancies)

What I usually do the most is Delve.

Thank you very much!

Yes, cyclone is great to use with sniper's mark and the skills:

cyclone (lvl1)- (awakened) cast while channelling - blazing salvo (lvl1) - returning projectiles support

Channelled ball lightnings or ball lightning of static are great also.

In the spoiler "skills and trigger" is a spoiler about some recommended balancings with cyclone.

As CI es on hit with the watcher's eye is used or es-leech with channelled ball lightning of static.

Arakaali's Fang is great to use in dungeon-maps and it was the default set-up until 3.17. The dream-team of scorpions and spiders.

Now it's great too in almost all content and still best until you arrive in the 3th large cluster and 5th medium clusters.

Delve until depth 1100 is great fitting with infinitive ehp with aegis aurora. The huge range of HoA is perfect. With specializations 2200 was reached some leagues ago too.

Thank you very much for all of the info Chromino!!
Last edited by Sanfear on Mar 29, 2024, 7:55:59 AM
i league started this but tbh i wouldn't recommend the build as a leaguster.

i'm level 73 just starting atlas in white maps but i've got quite a bit of problems.

I'm not CI yet because lvl and currency so i don't know how it'll feel then but for now the build feels squishy which is bad if you want to stay and channel a skill or cyclone around the enemy to get max virulence stacks.

The damage is also inconsistent, you stop attacking for 1 sec and virulence stacks drop super fast and so does your dps.

I really wanted to like the build so i kept investing but i'm at loss i don't really know what to do.

My gear is not perfect but still got some things:
-2 circle of nostalgia
-cold iron point
-2 medium clusters with pure agony
-21/20 HoAG
Pob: https://pobb.in/V8eZc2lboQzR

I'm using a dendrobate since i dropped it, i could try to get a 5link and i still need to get better flasks but i'm still doubtfull about investing more now.

I know the build will work with high investment but for low/medium investment it feels bad or maybe i'm doing something wrong idk any help would be appreciate it, thanks!

Edit: Sniper's mark is in the pob but i was just testing, i'm using despair and vulnerability
Last edited by shikuhi on Mar 31, 2024, 10:47:09 AM
"
shikuhi wrote:

i'm level 73 just starting atlas in white maps but i've got quite a bit of problems.

I'm not CI yet because lvl and currency so i don't know how it'll feel then but for now the build feels squishy which is bad if you want to stay and channel a skill or cyclone around the enemy to get max virulence stacks.

The damage is also inconsistent, you stop attacking for 1 sec and virulence stacks drop super fast and so does your dps.

I really wanted to like the build so i kept investing but i'm at loss i don't really know what to do.

-2 circle of nostalgia
-cold iron point
-21/20 HoAG

I'm using a dendrobate since i dropped it, i could try to get a 5link and i still need to get better flasks but i'm still doubtfull about investing more now.

I know the build will work with high investment but for low/medium investment it feels bad or maybe i'm doing something wrong idk any help would be appreciate it, thanks!

Edit: Sniper's mark is in the pob but i was just testing, i'm using despair and vulnerability

I would advice to:

Get a granite / rumi's concoction flask.

Get a Jade flask

Get a hybrid flask instead second life and mana flask.

Use sorrow of the divine only as CI.
Before you need an instant life flask.

Get 5/6 linked armour.

Get the cheap ghastly eyes with minion chance to poison.

Get urgent a guard-skill steel skin or molten shell or frost shield with es.

Withers will double the damage. Use withering step.

Yes, the transfer to CI is not easy. I would farm some content in lower maps and then with a watchers eye es on hit, aegis or graven secret you can try the switch.
Last edited by Chromino on Mar 31, 2024, 3:38:02 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
shikuhi wrote:

-2 circle of nostalgia
-cold iron point
-21/20 HoAG

I would advice to:

Get a Jade flask

Use sorrow of the divine only as CI

Get 5/6 linked armour.

Yes, the transfer to CI is not easy. I would farm some content in lower maps and then with a watchers eye es on hit, aegis or graven secret you can try the switch.

Hi somehow my character stopped dying so much (i guess i was being super unlucky with evasion idk) but i'll try granite/jade flask once i can automate at least 1.

Dps feels fine i'm actually clearing t10 without much trouble but the ramping of virulence stacks and how fast i lose them is kinda clunky, i was wondering if it will be better with golden rule once i swap to CI?

Also other than the final items/final tree all the other setups are a bit weird with low max hit/squishy and even legacy enchants in helm but i'll try to follow your suggestions and look up in the guide for gear options, thanks for the help!
Last edited by shikuhi on Mar 31, 2024, 4:00:54 PM
Hi all love how in depth the guide is but im really struggling to clear breach content and even survive. I have basically all the requirements to be ci but feel so squishy. Any chance any of you can take a look at my set up and provide some feedback? Please note my gem levels are still being worked on!

"
shikuhi wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
shikuhi wrote:

-2 circle of nostalgia
-cold iron point
-21/20 HoAG

I would advice to:

Get a Jade flask

Use sorrow of the divine only as CI

Get 5/6 linked armour.

Hi somehow my character stopped dying so much (i guess i was being super unlucky with evasion idk) but i'll try granite/jade flask once i can automate at least 1.

Dps feels fine i'm actually clearing t10 without much trouble but the ramping of virulence stacks and how fast i lose them is kinda clunky, i was wondering if it will be better with golden rule once i swap to CI?

Also other than the final items/final tree all the other setups are a bit weird with low max hit/squishy and even legacy enchants in helm but i'll try to follow your suggestions and look up in the guide for gear options, thanks for the help!

Yes, with a 6 link you will almost double the damage.

With more withers count another 50-100% more damage.

Cyclone is not optimal for withers. Try out to add ball lightnings of static, cwc or cwdt triggered, for more singletarget virulences /damage.

The golden rule-jewel doubles your HoA virulences as CI with reflected selfpoisoning: this will in-game practically almost quadruple your HoA-damage against singletargets another time on top.

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 2, 2024, 9:23:45 AM
Dear @Chromino!

"
Combinate everytime the pob-tree with the pairing item-tab and the pairing skill-set-tab:

1) Levelling Trees with item tab "Levelling Items" and skill tab "Levelling skills lvl 1-70"

There is no 1-70 leveling skills and items category in pob :(
In general its really hard to understand which way to pick during leveling, everything is mixed in POB.

Maybe it possible to write down clear instruction for the leveling?
Because right now leveling is feels like a nightmare without clear understanding what to do

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by ZLATORUK on Apr 1, 2024, 1:00:48 PM
The trade-site of Poe is buggy and in the moment it's needed to select manually the necropolis-league in the drop-down-setting.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 10, 2024, 10:21:17 AM
The Poe-trade-site https://www.pathofexile.com/trade is fixed.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 8, 2024, 12:22:02 PM
Chromino, for the first time I can enjoy a build that doesn't break in 6 months after a massive nerf! So, THANKS A LOT FOR THAT, I love this build :D

I have read the guide several times and followed each point to the letter.
I am at level 93 and I have reached so far:

Total DPS inc. Poison: 13M
Block Chance: 38%
Spell Block Chance: 75%
Spell Suppression: 100%

Same flasks, same gear, same tree, same tattoos (I need a couple more to get 90% poison chance)

BUT, I only have EHP: 300k
What do I need to get "infinite" EHP? I`m still dying doing maps, it's hard to level up at this point.

This is my character: (Agonisia) https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/n7legatus/characters

What am I missing here?

By the way, in your PoB it is not clear what skills you have on your weapon main weapon. What do you recommend? (so far I`m not using any skill gem on weapon 1).

THANKS!
Last edited by n7legatus on Apr 10, 2024, 10:20:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info