[3.24] Herald of Agony CI - The dirty Scorpion-tail|1M ehp| Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder 49M

So what do think or u suggested I'm on std build. Hopely u suggested. Thanks again for your reply
Last edited by Farbod on Jan 8, 2024, 3:41:08 AM
So I've been following this build and PoB and have found reasonable success.
I recently swapped back to spiders vs. United in Dream, dropped Ghost dance and grace for tempest shield. But I did crawl around the passive tree to get divine shield and more armor and ES as I felt unsafe with sub 3k ES. With my flasks up I'm well overcapped on resists but looking for advice for what I should be saving up for.

I know my gloves/boots are not ideal, boots especially. I was figuring on saving for a good Skin of the Lords but need around 5-8div for a decent keystone roll. But is there something else I should be doing/changing?

Character is "Ibroughtpain"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Illuminance_DY/characters
Last edited by Illuminance_DY on Jan 16, 2024, 1:25:50 PM
I would change the following things :

Flasks setup, to have a Basalt flask with +X% armour during effect
Small Cluster Jewel with 6% increased mana reservation efficiency, so you can add temmpest shield
I would add more medium Cluster Jewel with Pure agony, at least 2 more
A Watcher's Eye with ES on hit help a lot against degen aura in my opinion.

Divine shield is really far on the tree, I wouldn't bother with it until I'd get it with the Armor
Unatural Calm passive is nice also for more ES
Last edited by vm4na on Jan 18, 2024, 9:37:33 AM
Yea I went to Divine shield because I was trying to get anything to help beef myself up, I ditched the spiders again and right now feel really good. I was looking at getting some boots and considering more clusters for more pure agony points as well.
The pob doesn't work for me anymore after i updated the client. Not sure if there is anything you can do on your end or not.

Wondering if I get the "Minions have X% chance to gain unholy might for 4 seconds on kill" passive on a charm, am I able to refund the ravenous horde cluster at the top of the tree?
"
Azemotay wrote:
The pob doesn't work for me anymore after i updated the client. Not sure if there is anything you can do on your end or not.

Wondering if I get the "Minions have X% chance to gain unholy might for 4 seconds on kill" passive on a charm, am I able to refund the ravenous horde cluster at the top of the tree?

Thank you Azemotay!

Pob not working since the new update.
I hope next pob-update will fix it. Power to the pob-team!

The webpage:

https://pobb.in/AjnUL1mf

is working with all infos, but of course without import and variations.

Yes, regret ravenous horde when you have unholy might on a charm or on that what was taken jewel.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 31, 2024, 6:31:29 AM
+++ The PoB-community fork-update is ready and the crashes are fixed! +++

Last edited by Chromino on Jan 24, 2024, 7:56:01 PM
i might be doing something wrong but yesterday pob was working. Now i have a 500 crash when loading the build? Anyone else get this or know a fix?
Last edited by Immortal007 on Jan 30, 2024, 7:20:13 PM
"
Farbod wrote:

Great done! And great 30M! Congrats!

But you have no additional source of withers like balance of terror or on a charm or which was taken-jewel?
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 31, 2024, 7:41:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info