[3.24]Herald of Agony CI -The dirty Scorpion-tail|Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder|2M Ehp,53M dps

idk what should i do next i got 90d+ any advice?
Hello everyone,
Build looks AWESOME.

Recently got my SotL with Iron Reflexes, and switched to United in Dreams + Grave's secret. Back in the days of Stygian Wise I had a jewel with imunnity to corrupted blood, so I'm having a bad time handling it rn. What are the options to handle it (plux bleeding that was a little pain in the past)?
Is there any way to handle better those DoT besides sacrificing a full uptime flask?

More: is Iron Reflexes the way to go? I fell more vurnerable with it than previously (40k armour + 40k evasion + Ghost Dance)?

Also: isn't it worth o keep Cult-Leader anymore?
Last edited by ThePurpleAngel on May 5, 2023, 3:13:54 PM
"
Hello everyone,
Build looks AWESOME.

Recently got my SotL with Iron Reflexes, and switched to United in Dreams + Grave's secret. Back in the days of Stygian Wise I had a jewel with imunnity to corrupted blood, so I'm having a bad time handling it rn. What are the options to handle it (plux bleeding that was a little pain in the past)?
Is there any way to handle better those DoT besides sacrificing a full uptime flask?

More: is Iron Reflexes the way to go? I fell more vurnerable with it than previously (40k armour + 40k evasion + Ghost Dance)?

Also: isn't it worth o keep Cult-Leader anymore?

Yes, iron reflexes is in maps squishy.
Take Iron Reflexes only against bosses like shaper or sirus, there it is b.i.s. with a good flask-set-up.
In maps divine shield, or magebane when it opens up passives, are much better.

The keystones are compared and ranked in "gear": "the keystones"

Go for 100% flask-uptime with t1 stats on flasks, take the bleeding and corrupted blood immunity on one of the elemntal flasks like guided in "flasks". Before take it on jewel, but alter you need only the flask.

Yes, cult-leader is only in low levels valuable. Later there are better ways scaling up the damage with more pure agony and united in dreams and abyss-jewels.
"
chelioscrank wrote:
idk what should i do next i got 90d+ any advice?

Hehehe, you are already almost b.i.s. geared. Not much to improve:

Get a better boots-lab-enchants or also a belt-enchant with a tainted blessing and a second belt implicit.

Get more strength on clustertransfers and abyss jewels to regret the +30 passive.

Sometimes you get onslaught or ailment avoidances on the ring-implicits.

Get for maps a SoL Divine shield or Lethe Shade (and use Ghost dance then).
Use iron reflexes only for shaper, sirus, exarch.

Empower lvl 4 is moooore damage. And link awakened void manipulation.

3 mods on watcher's eye are possible.

Get a cruicible tree on united (eg in maps unholy might for minions, singletarget minion poisonchance, etc.).

Get a 80% multiplier on eber's (with lab-runners for enchant?).

When you focus on damage voices large cluster are interesting.

You are great geared already!

Last edited by Chromino on May 6, 2023, 10:49:57 PM
"
yongsoo wrote:
I get this build isnt a meta clear speed build. But does it clear pretty fast?

This is with around 17M damage and not like b.i.s. geared 35M up to 50M:

[3.21] Pathfinder Baran, Veritianas, Al Hezim, 10x Invitation, Sirus, Elder, Delirium Crimson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWDsGw6B0hM

When tankyness is not so important to you, also 50-70M are possible to balance into the build.
Last edited by Chromino on May 6, 2023, 10:53:58 PM
Nice build, was a bit rough as a leagues starter but after some gear upgrades it took off. Have you tried to fit in some magic find into this build?
I’m feeling a little squishy with DoT damage (some burning ground from harvest mob) and sometimes getting one-shotted by bosses/crucible mods (can’t tell what type of damage).

I’m using a neutral keystone SotL and aegis. Would getting a Divine Shield SotL help?
"
rotiprata_ wrote:
I’m feeling a little squishy with DoT damage (some burning ground from harvest mob)

Burning Ground MUST be countered by Minor Pantheon (upgraded abberath) or Shaper/Warlord boots suffix. In most cases Minor Pantheon is easier and cheaper.

As for other sources of DOT:
- ignite -> can be prevented by ignite avoidance or mittigated by drinking any flask (we get this from Ranger ascendancy)
- cold DOT (delve, Shaper, Maven) -> can't do much, Saphire flask and high max rez help a lot
- other DOTs -> as above

In terms of DOTs we can go for Arakaali Major Pantheon (10% reduced DOT + 20% increased Recovery rate of ES recovery if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently) or Lethe Shade keystone (Take 50% less Damage over Time if you've started taking Damage over Time in the past second
100% more Duration of Ailments on you).

My personal pick is Lethe Shade (as Ranger we are close to it!) - but you need to deal with ailments (we are ok here because Ranger has both ailment removal and ailment mittigation).

"
rotiprata_ wrote:
I’m using a neutral keystone SotL and aegis. Would getting a Divine Shield SotL help?

Divine Shield SotL will not help agains dots like burning ground. Keystone text:
"3% of Physical Damage prevented from Hits Recently is Regenerated as Energy Shield per second" - so you have regen only when taking phys dmg.

As for SotL - I would go for +1 lvl corrupted Loyal or Lords with Divine Shield. If you are using warcries (Enduring for regen) you can also for for Call to Arms Keystone.

"
rotiprata_ wrote:
and sometimes getting one-shotted by bosses/crucible mods (can’t tell what type of damage).

Check your defensive stats (block chance, rez, max rez, suppresion, armour, ev - with flasks on and off). What auras do you use?

From my experience the problem can be in:
- big -max rez mod
- flasks downtime (due to mods or insufficient charges upkeep)
- lack of defensive auras (determination - phys red, grace - EV)
- low block (with low EV - no Grace - you need bigger attack block chance)
- bad positioning / stationary play (that's why I go with cyclone).

Check by "BestiaZWszechnicy" character - in current state it can't do Uber Bosses and mega juiced maps, but most content is available and in "point and click adventure" mode.
Last edited by Fukurokage on May 8, 2023, 2:25:47 AM
"
rotiprata_ wrote:
I’m feeling a little squishy with DoT damage (some burning ground from harvest mob) and sometimes getting one-shotted by bosses/crucible mods (can’t tell what type of damage).

Yes, divine shield is b.i.s. in maps against physical damage.
When you reached 100% spell suppression with eldritch boots, cruicible trees, elegant form on clusters etc. take divine shield.

Take a watcher's eye es on hit, it helps much against dot with active recovery.
Probably take a topaz flask.
Get unholy might for minions on a cruicible tree, regret ravenous horde.
In your set-up take lethe shade.

Last edited by Chromino on May 8, 2023, 10:47:35 AM

... PoB is updated some days ago. Take in anomalous power charges on crit with storm burst for much uptime of 60% recouping es.

And like Fukurokage writes...
Last edited by Chromino on May 8, 2023, 10:47:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info