[3.24] Herald of Agony CI - The dirty Scorpion-tail|1M ehp| Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder 49M

Does anybody know if by the flask taste of hate the physical to cold converted hit-damage is than recouped by the absorption charges of the belt graven's secret as es?

... that should be much nice recouped damage against physical damage-dealers like sirus or eater.
Dmg conversion is done before doing the damage.
Recouperation is based on damage taken (after all conversions).
In theory: it should work.

Don't have items to check it :(.
Last edited by Fukurokage on May 8, 2023, 2:34:26 PM
"
BaneGr wrote:
Nice build, was a bit rough as a leagues starter but after some gear upgrades it took off. Have you tried to fit in some magic find into this build?

I am not experienced with magic find.

But because the build stacks most of the HoA-damage on medium clusters, with the gemlevels, withers and the curses and most manamanagement on the tree, helmet-enchant and the small clusters, the gear is extreme flexible.

Amulet is free to choose.
Eg path to presage or anoint Sovereignity on the amulet and one mf-ring slot is free too. Balance out tempest shield with spellblock on other slots or use more small clusters and the second ring lot is freed up. Going without grace is possible too, stack some attackblock on the amulet-anoint and clusters instead or use glancing blows on SoL or with thread of hope.
A flask-slot for a mf-flask with 100% uptime is easy possibly. Weapon and belt are quite flexible.

Only the body armour and shield are not easy to exchange without loosing damage and tankyness.

Last edited by Chromino on May 9, 2023, 3:20:26 AM
Magic Find: if you are not going for extra-hard content you can sacrifice tankiness to get some (only SOME) magic find.

Nostalgia - synthesis mod with rarity
2nd ring - you can get rarity, but it will cost you stats and/or resistances (you can go with Ventor's Gamble with good roll to get rez and rarity+quant)
Amulet - you don't get Grace (so no Ghost Dance too), but get additional rarity
Flask - gold + crafted Catharina mod

Looking at it in PoB - as Ranger I would not recommend going for magic find. Too many sacrifices that will cripple you and make squishy for juicy maps farming.

--

As Guardian you are in better possition when it comes to stats and resistances. You will be unable efficiently use Gold Flask, but rest should be ok.

--

If you need mf build - making Arachnophobia good at it looks expensive and risky. It would be better to do harder content with good speed and tankiness then invest into mf and loose survivability.

Without min-maxing you can spam ~60% T16 juiced maps.

Are large cluster jewels there only for medium cluster jewels? They only give chance to block
Last edited by T4M4T4 on May 10, 2023, 11:46:50 AM
is this a mostly boss build? hows the mapping?
Mapping is slow and comfy as with all minion builds. Can't zoom but you'll clear through strong content fairly comfortably and are tankier than almost everything else (this league, notably, bloodnotch+immuforce+progen is just a level of immortality even this build can't hope to match).

As for MF, I think it's kind of a waste on this build, because even if you gear for it you won't kill fast enough to justify it outside of 'I wanna', your profits/hour will be very low vs a dedicated MF mapper.
"
T4M4T4 wrote:
Are large cluster jewels there only for medium cluster jewels? They only give chance to block

They also are main source of recovery with aegis aurora and grant with graven's secret high recouped es against elemental hits.

When you don't focus on high tankyness you can use glancing blows on sol or with a thread of hope and are complete flexible in these slots.
Last edited by Chromino on May 11, 2023, 1:42:26 PM
"
weaponwh wrote:
is this a mostly boss build? hows the mapping?

I would note it's an allrounder with focus on tankyness. That means also, you find faster glascannons with cast on death-set-up or explody totems for bossing or faster mappers in low juiced content with more movement.

But for the content-mix it's eg 3x faster in maps as srs with 30-35 HoA-projectiles (on the other side srs has some ups against some ubers), often better clearing than some squishy headhunter-builds, in blights a killer oneshotting the lines, or fullgeared also against u-exarch almost perfect for farming.
Last edited by Chromino on May 11, 2023, 2:02:52 PM
Thanks. I'm currently use a budget version of tornado shot, clear map rate is not bad but squish. I rather have a build that have ok map clear rate + tankness for boss/tough mob.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info