[3.24] Herald of Agony CI - The dirty Scorpion-tail|1M ehp| Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder 49M

"
Hello guys,

Switched my Enkis Arc to this build and invested around 12 div so far...

Quick eyeball-

1. You have no red in your 6-link (very bad, empower important)
2. I would consider using CIP as placeholder weapon. It's cheap and super strong, pob says it would like +75% your damage
3. Are you maintaining 55 viru stacks always? You don't have faster casting on your link, so I wasn't sure.
4. Use vaal disc. The active is essential to surviving hairy stuff
5. per pob your spiders aren't doing much of anything? Believe in the crawler
6. I don't see a second curse- despair should be on
So fixed part of my issues - stuck on a 12 hour work call so couldnt map but at least could work on build some...

Made a lot of this build.
And I still catch one-shot !!!!! wtf?
"
Budewnpa wrote:
"
Hello guys,

Switched my Enkis Arc to this build and invested around 12 div so far...

Quick eyeball-

2. I would consider using CIP as placeholder weapon. It's cheap and super strong, pob says it would like +75% your damage
3. Are you maintaining 55 viru stacks always? You don't have faster casting on your link, so I wasn't sure.

Really thanks for the help.
1. Will gather a Skin of the Loyal (for now) with the perfect colors.
2. Changed to CIP to test for a while
3. Most of time yes, but changed my chance to poison for faster casting. Had it before on rare gloves, but changed to Triad Grips.
4. Kk.
5. Kk.
6. Get despair on hit in rings, right? I could, but would lose some auras.

In general, whenever we play with CIP or United in Dream: the only minion that we keep is the crawler? No other source as spiders or withers (if so, how are the links and skill to invoke them?)? I am playing that way and def missing some clearspeed.

Also is there any live of someone playing this build or a youtube video commented besides de guide?
Last edited by ThePurpleAngel on Apr 18, 2023, 1:09:52 PM
Hi can you help me. i dont know i'm doing and i die alot
here my character:
https://pobb.in/t1mARF6HlTIl
Hi can you help me. i dont know i'm doing and i die alot
here my character:
https://pobb.in/t1mARF6HlTIl
"
klorin2 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
klorin2 wrote:

Congratulations to full lvl 100 ColeonePS!

Well crawled and totally b.i.s. geared!

The helmet, boots and crucible weapon are awesome!

I think you meant me? If not disregard this message, but thanks! My gear is mostly done except for a better Skin of the Lords with Iron Reflexes probably would be the best for Ubers. I did a few Uber Eater of Worlds recently. It's doable but not tankable yet and mechanics need to be known. The damage is definitely enough to do it though.

Yees, I meant you!

Great crawled and great geared! Congratulations!

Yes, with Iron Reflexes you reach 150k armour and more and can tank the Uber-Shaper-slams or the Uber-Sirus die-beams heal you up. The skins are now dropping in the prices, but are still not cheap.

With good rolled elemental-flasks it's also possible to build in melding of the flesh for another time doubling ehp. For damage voices with more medium clusters pure agony scales best.

But that is not cheap stuff too, hehe.
"
azkarok wrote:
Made a lot of this build.
And I still catch one-shot !!!!! wtf?

You need some more mana to trigger reliable molten shell and frost shield.
For example with 12% efficiencies in a mana mastery like mystic bulwark or one more small cluster for efficiencies.
Or selfcast molten shell, it's better in many situations selfcasted.

The flask-set-ups is also updated in the pob and "flask"-spoiler with 3 elemental flasks. Take in a topaz flask.

You could reach 100% ailment avoidances with eldritch boots, shield mastery, and elegant form or jewel ancestral vision.

Or build in the melding of the flesh, it doubles another time the ehp (see spoiler jewel-variations).

Try out phantasmal void spheres for tanky interruptions and HoA-damage-uptime.

In which situations, mods and bosses do you get one-shots?

Overall your defences looks great with 600k ehp. Great geared and top skilled!
Take also a look into the spoiler "checklist defences" if you miss something like maxed pantheon or another layer of defences.

Some remaining mods can be dangerous, some dot/degen-attacks you still need to kite, and some boss-mechanics are not easy to know.

And you can get also very tanky crucible-trees on the shield.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 18, 2023, 2:38:55 PM
I did find a fun little node last night.

Left of Ghost Dance, you can spend 3 pts and get the following.

Small node - 8% Evasion 5% Energy Shield
Large node -Soul Thief - 15% Evasion, 10% Energy Shield

Mastery - Every 4 Seconds Regen Energy shield equal to 1% of your Evasion over 1 Sec.

This "Could" Help with Degen's some.

Also a Note to those getting "1 Shot"

Please be sure you have the following Covered

- Immune to Ignite
- Immune to Burning Ground
- Immune to Bleed
- Immune to Corrupted Blood

All those from above can drop you in an instance. I ran 1 map and forgot to put a jewel back in to ignore Ignite and i kept seeing my HP get ripped for 50% or more at a time vs fire mobs.

Also.. another major Warning ive found - Cruicible Mobs.. there is a set that spawn that constantly shoot Red Ground AOE Pools.. I don't know what damage type it is.. but its bad and it hurts. You have 1-2 seconds to move.

Spiders that shoot red balls and leave ground AOE - Wish i knew more about them...

"

Really thanks for the help.
1. Will gather a Skin of the Loyal (for now) with the perfect colors.
2. Changed to CIP to test for a while
3. Most of time yes, but changed my chance to poison for faster casting. Had it before on rare gloves, but changed to Triad Grips.
4. Kk.
5. Kk.
6. Get despair on hit in rings, right? I could, but would lose some auras.

In general, whenever we play with CIP or United in Dream: the only minion that we keep is the crawler? No other source as spiders or withers (if so, how are the links and skill to invoke them?)? I am playing that way and def missing some clearspeed.

You naturally have withers as pathfinder- it's in your ascendancy tree.

I don;t know if swapping off chance to poison will give you enough poison chance- maybe take some more tree nodes for now? There's soem on the right side to poison on it. Either way, make sure you can sustain max stacks on single target.

I manual cast despair for a long time before gettin ga despair ring, either way better than not having it.
Last edited by Budewnpa on Apr 18, 2023, 3:13:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info