[3.24]Herald of Agony CI -The dirty Scorpion-tail|Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder|2M Ehp,53M dps

Hi Chromino,
do you believe this build will make simulacron 30?
"
radius540 wrote:
Hi Chromino,
do you believe this build will make simulacron 30?

Hi Radius.

:-)

Yees.

Easy.

It's a stroooonkkh simulacrum farmer. Tankier and cheaper than most other simu-builds.

I'll do a new simu wave 30 video soon - the damage of the older legacy wave 30 videos is trippled since the HoA- and Poison-buffs.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 17, 2023, 1:09:31 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
klorin2 wrote:

Congratulations to full lvl 100 ColeonePS!

Well crawled and totally b.i.s. geared!

The helmet, boots and crucible weapon are awesome!

I think you meant me? If not disregard this message, but thanks! My gear is mostly done except for a better Skin of the Lords with Iron Reflexes probably would be the best for Ubers. I did a few Uber Eater of Worlds recently. It's doable but not tankable yet and mechanics need to be known. The damage is definitely enough to do it though.
Greetings.
"
GunSm0k3d wrote:
"
SPYDER680 wrote:
Got shield / Chest / Flasks going.

Sad thing is, still feels to squishy for having to channel.

Watching a couple RF builds tank better / clear the map faster makes me look into re-rolling.

Not sure if i have something wrong ? or will it just take massive investment to get there.
It is finicky getting it going. I am still not 100% where I want it to be but once you get Skin of the Lords and good flasks it wakes the build up a TON. I am only at 50 virulences right now and I just flame dash and sit on anything I want. Quite nice lol.

I specced full Abyss also and feel this build is great for that. Just hit 94 without dying from 93-94 which felt solid also.

Looking at your build now and will edit post

Edit: The +1 from the Loyal, Empower, a +1 on your ammy, All white triads, and awakened void manipulation>Pierce (preference) are all what I would do and will be huge since all our damage is level scaling.

I just got HOAG to level 31 and it feels really nice now with only 50 virulences which is promising

What is your armor at? I am at 75k now flasked which is up 100% of time pretty much

Thanks for the Replies

1:(Damage Side) I will look into Ammulet Replacement, All White Triad is next Purchase soon and will look at Void manip instead of Pierce to Try once i have Triads Going. Skin of the Lords will be awhile as they are out of my Price Range currently. (Got sick and missed 4 days after league start) I am at 55 Varilances, 1 skill pt from 60.

2: Biggest one here.

How are you getting 75k Armor ?
I'm hitting 35k ish at best.

Looking at gear/Tree/Flasks here...

Flasks i have 1 With 59% Increased Armour, and only thing i see different is your basalt has 25% Increased effect is all over mine ? All setup for auto flask/100% uptime in combat, 95% out of combat standing around. - I dont think it can hit 100% uptime out of combat.

Total you have over me
+654 Flat Armour
+44% Armour from Tree and Gear
25% increased effect of basalt

Does that little make up 40k Armour that i'm short ? I'm so confused on that part right now with no Access to Path of Building till later tonight to dig at it.

For Chromino's Reply.

I will look into my spell suppression shortage right away, i forgot i lost that much when i took my Flask off.

I am able to run Tempest shield/Grace/Determ/Clartiy with around 80 mana left and able to keep stacks at max. (have a Gem that restores 2% of dmg taken as mana to help)

Only Aura i do not run is Discipline, which is a bit off, it is socketed so i have Vaal Available to Energy shield recharge.
Note- Currently at 3600 ES range without Discipline turned on.

Total Work im looking at to fix my issues to start with.

1:Fix Spell Supression
2:Figure out how i'm missing 40k Armour <- Still Confused here but need POB to figure it out. (will look at when i get home)
3:Triad Grips
4:Replace Amulet/Boots
5:Helmet Enchant
6:Empower/Enlighten Gems
6: Watchers Eye (Requires Discipline being active so its last)
Hi first of all thanks for your guide.

-edit
-deleted the char and moved on-
Last edited by Netamio on Apr 18, 2023, 5:08:37 AM
"
klorin2 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
klorin2 wrote:

Congratulations to full lvl 100 ColeonePS!

Well crawled and totally b.i.s. geared!

The helmet, boots and crucible weapon are awesome!

I think you meant me? If not disregard this message, but thanks! My gear is mostly done except for a better Skin of the Lords with Iron Reflexes probably would be the best for Ubers. I did a few Uber Eater of Worlds recently. It's doable but not tankable yet and mechanics need to be known. The damage is definitely enough to do it though.

Lol yeah def not my dude.
I'm trying to figure out how I want to max out block now- is it even reasonably feasible?
+++ The flask-set-up (3 elemental-damage-reduction-flasks ruby, topaz, sapphire), the amulet anoint (careful conservationist) and the watcher's eye with spell suppression were optimized in the pob. On eldritch boots a spell-suppression-stat was added too. Mystic bulwark is pathed by default for better mana-reg and the jewel ancestral vision was added for default 100% ailment avoidances. +++

Here we crawl:
https://pastebin.com/AjnUL1mf
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 18, 2023, 3:28:05 PM
Hello guys,

Switched my Enkis Arc to this build and invested around 12 div so far, but some things are stil missing, like: activate tempest shield (discipline, grace, determination and herald on, 20 mana needed for tempest), helmet with 90% mana for auras, skin of the lords (which is very expensive rn), large cluster and 2 mediums and prob The weapon.

Can someone help me prioritizing the itens left for it to work out?

I feel squeeshy with 3.6k ES with Discipline on, and not doind enough damage to upgrade to T16 maps. Also, I feel like the spiders are doing more damage than my Scorp, so im avoiding upgrading my weapon cause of that.

Am I missing something really important?
Thanks since now, folks
"
Chromino wrote:
+++ The flask-set-up (3 elemental-damage-reduction-flasks ruby, topaz, sapphire), the amulet anoint (careful conservationist) and the watcher's eye with spell suppression were optimized in the pob +++

Here we crawl:
https://pastebin.com/AjnUL1mf

I don't think it's worth for me to use careful conservationist at the moment- my skin of the lords has precise technique, unfortunately, but I did get a 6% grace + 30 ES disc watcher's for really cheap, so I'm gonna use that for now and get the suppression elsewhere- the 6% evade makes a huge difference for sure.

My tree is a mess and I still have only 55 virulence BUT I did yolo gamble an uul's and rolled this one:

So I'm probably gonna anoint natural remedies and fix cluster + tree + resistances and work on ailments and virulence stacks next. Am I missing anything big?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info