[3.24] Herald of Agony CI - The dirty Scorpion-tail|1M ehp| Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder 49M

"
2letterz wrote:
question:

1. how do you sustain mana without manaflask ?
edit: 1. nvm, i cant use yet "cast while channeling".
Selfcasting storm brand and burst for now - my mana is ok. Maybe it fixes later on.

2. the tree "Levelling lvl90, all auras enabled" which item set fits to it ? Lvl80-90 Mapping or "rare gloves" ? Just orienting, when to switch to ci.

1. I level simply with a hybrid flask.
Or when more manareg is needed, a mana-mastery with "damage recouped as mana" or lowlevel clarity etc. While early levelling with attacks primal spirit and clever thief on the tree are great too.

2. Lvl 80-90 mapping. The item-tabs are not that strict. Take a look what is cheap in trade like HoA-helmet-lab-enchants, 5-6L armours, rainbow strides boots etc.
In the spoiler "tipps for levelling" is the shortlist of most effective and cheap items and clusters abnd tailored tradelinks in the last spoiler.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 9, 2023, 4:39:28 PM
Great guide man but im assuming u cant run any ele reflect maps wasnt noted in the mods it cant run but i cant seem to find any reflect mitigation
Nevermind had an armor question but missed it in the guide
Last edited by Renegod on Apr 9, 2023, 9:52:54 PM
"
L0rDFunkYC wrote:
Great guide man but im assuming u cant run any ele reflect maps wasnt noted in the mods it cant run but i cant seem to find any reflect mitigation

You should be able to run ele reflect fine. You do so little damage with most spells since they're all level 1 just for proccing the poison.
At what point do we remove the summon phantasm support gem for more HoAG dmg?
"
Ryziou wrote:
At what point do we remove the summon phantasm support gem for more HoAG dmg?

From what i have seen, they aren't there just for damage, they draw attacks from enemies and it feels safer since Defenses aren't the best right now.
Wall of Text Warning.

level 84 so far, damage output is painful so far at times, im sure its alot of gear issues.

Looking at the Flasks, will most likely go

1-Topaz (Crafted 50-55% Avoid Ignited + Charge gain or Duration)
1-Sapphire (Crafted 50-55% Avoid Frozen + Charge gain or Duration)
1-Ruby (60-65% Reduced Curses during Flask effect + Charge gain or Duration)
1-Jade - (12-14% Movement Speed During Flask effect + Charge gain or Duration)
1-Granite-Rumi's (Unique)

Without going above 75% ele resists, it seems hard to pass up the 3 20% less Elemental Flasks.. that get a 65% Bonus...

Pathfinder and Flask Effect -
Why take Master Alch ? Seems like a waste.. Its easy to hit Elemental Ailment Immune. I will be taking the node before Master Surgeon for another 8% Flask Duration and 5% effect.

35% Increase Flask Effect (20% Pathfinder, 5% Careful Conserv, 10% Natural Remedies)
30% Increased Magic Util Flask Effect
65% Increased Flask Effect Total for all Magic Util Flasks.

36% Flask Duration (16% Pathfinder, 20% Natural Rem.)
60% Flask Charges Gained (20% Pathfinder,20% Natural Remedies, 20% Careful Conserv Ring )
Reduced Charges Used - 10% Careful Conserv

Overall Defense options with this flask setup im looking at...
33% Reduced Elemental Damage Taken
+80% Resist from Elemental Flasks.
100% Spell Supression
Immune Chaos Damage (CI)
Immune Shock (Tempest Shield)
Immune Ignite - (80% avoid chance to be ignited on 1 Flask) +boots or abyss
Immune Freeze - (80% Avoid Chance to be Frozen/Chilled on 1 Flask) +boots or abyss
Immune Curse - (Up to 100% Reduced Curses during Flask effect on 1 Flask)
Immune Crit (Enemies poisoned by you cannot Crit)
Immune Bleed - (Boots)
Immune Corrupted Blood (Jewel)
75% Spell Block
54% Block (16% from Rumi, 38% Aegis)
Armor Value ?
Evasion Value ?
Remove Maim/Hinder on Flask usage
Blind Enemies on Hit (Abyss Jewel)

Boots Options - Gives max Bleed Avoid / finish Elemental Ailment Avoid
Prefix
ES Mod
%ES Mod
Movement Speed

Suffix

Shaper - Suffix Avoid Elemental Ailments to Max
Crafted-51-60% Chance to avoid Bleed
Free Slot

Eater of Worlds - Max Bleed Immune
Searing Movement speed or Action Speed

No dedicated Movement Flask.. but with 30% Boots, Jade Flask can hit 49% to 53%
68% Max with 35% Boots and Searing Mod

Only Concern is no Basalt Flask.. or Pass on jade for basalt ?

Of course.. this on also matters if the 65% Flask effect Combo works on all Mods on a Magic Util Flask..
Last edited by SPYDER680 on Apr 10, 2023, 12:58:43 PM
The build is fantastic so far. I'm farming T16 Expedition and will gradually keep getting more gear upgrades if the trade site wasn't down half the time.

One tip I can recommend is to not go CI unless you can get HoAG + Determ + Grace up at the same time which for me was lvl 85. I felt too squishy before then. You can ignore this if you have the currency for all the good gear right away.
Greetings.
Ok im hitting a single target wall here.
So what are the optimal gems for our Agony? Are the phantasms there for wither debuffs? They dont seem to do a ton.
Im fairly tanky but I just dont feel like im doing a ton of damage here .
I've got like 12 divs worth of gear and this build feels like trash. I don't understand, when do I start doing damage? When do I start surviving? I'm on the verge of both but never reaching there. Triad grips, nothing. Aegis Aurora, still dying constantly. Darkness Enthroned 100% for max chance poison, not seeing a difference in kill speed. The PoB shows 93% spell suppression but if you look at where it comes from, it only adds up to 73%, where are the other 20%?

I can't map fast because HoAG is so slow to attack, I can't single-target because it d does no damage. When do I start killing stuff? Do I need the 12 div uul necklace? The 5 div united in dreams that was nerfed this patch? Do I need to reach lvl 100? Do I need a 10 div skin of the lords that doesn't have a notable that bricks the build? What's the point of even saying this is league-startable if literally every piece of gear is 10+ div and it does NOTHING beforehand?

Am I doing something wrong? This is starting to get annoying. I have never been annoyed by a build that I've started a league with, I have always invested the time and effort to gear it up for endgame but this is absurd. It feels like I'm slogging through content and just makes me not want to play the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info