Contest - Best signature gets the key

Who said it's for this forum ?
"
holdenmcclure wrote:
I'm starting to feel bad for the people wasting their time deliberately trying to make a good signature for him, so I'll let you in on a secret.

This forum does not support images embedded into signatures, and GGG has expressed distaste in the idea of implementing it in the future.

plus its not that hard to make a good looking sig (if you know what your doing) it can take around 5-10 minutes to make one. and he could use them for other sites or just keep to show off.

Plus theres nothing really anyone can do at this moment, they dont have a beta key and obviously not enough money to buy one, so they have to be monkeys to those who have the keys and wont just give them away, instead hold contest (which isnt bad)

"
twotails12 wrote:
"
holdenmcclure wrote:
I'm starting to feel bad for the people wasting their time deliberately trying to make a good signature for him, so I'll let you in on a secret.

This forum does not support images embedded into signatures, and GGG has expressed distaste in the idea of implementing it in the future.

plus its not that hard to make a good looking sig (if you know what your doing) it can take around 5-10 minutes to make one. and he could use them for other sites or just keep to show off.

Plus theres nothing really anyone can do at this moment, they dont have a beta key and obviously not enough money to buy one, so they have to be monkeys to those who have the keys and wont just give them away, instead hold contest (which isnt bad)

10 dollars is remarkably easy to come across and if you're willing to go to such lengths to get a key then you might as well support the devs in the process.
"
twotails12 wrote:
"
holdenmcclure wrote:

+1

I was making one for the hell of it originally, stumbled upon this post and decided to experiment. :P

...and literally... I was just, that bored... D:
"If a theory cannot be explained to a child. Then the theory, is probably worthless." - Einstein
"
holdenmcclure wrote:

10 dollars is remarkably easy to come across and if you're willing to go to such lengths to get a key then you might as well support the devs in the process.

Well that depends on alot of things, yes $10 can be gathered easily but then you have to get that money online, its easy to get ten bucks and go get a pizza but getting ten bucks online is totally different, many people dont have credit/debit cards and or paypals. so yeah
i just woke up and saw this thread... since i like that kind of stuff,....i got a cup of coffee and made u a sig!
Here are some versions of it =)

Hope u like it! =]

edit: i could also add some customized text or even animation if u like ... but that takes some time =/

BTW is there a Deadline??!

Last edited by fl0omz on May 27, 2012, 1:20:51 PM
"
ExilerExiler wrote:
giving away 1 invite for the one who makes me signature with "BlueBlueBlue" - my name in game, "Shadow" - class with theme of PoE
i mean to give it to best one
ofc. i wish to get so "pr0" one so if there is even 50 of signatures (of course made in windows painting - level 0) i wont give it to anybody

was this whole thing a fake ? =/ too bad .... i tried really hard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info