holdenmcclure wrote:
Here you go OP thank me later

I'm ready for my key
This is a win
I Like Pie.
"
"
ExilerExiler wrote:
how this would be trading when i m giving free gift for a help - because i m not skilled enough with graphic things

I believe a signature would fall under goods is all.
"FORUM POLICY:
Please do not create threads/posts advertising the sale/purchase/trade of keys here. We reserve the right to lock or delete these threads, and/or suspend forum access.
THE REASON:
There is no secure way to trade goods for a key, and the likelihood of being scammed is high.
"
You can do something else instead.
I think you can go to offtopic request a signature with no guarantee of anything, then after someone makes you a signature ask them if they need a beta key and give it to them if they do.
If they don't need one go to another person that tried to give you a signature you liked and they might need a key.
Or you know just give someone a key don't need people hoarding keys for personal gain.

+1
btw what a TROLL signature is that?
Oh man, I can never look at this thread again. My wife thinks the damn timer has driven me mad. still LOLing. MAKE IT STOP GYRATING!
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123
"
ExilerExiler wrote:

+1

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/33194
Ask for signatures here.
Though this place could use a fanart section.
ØØØØØØØØ
"
ExilerExiler wrote:

ok sorry OP i made you a real one
Last edited by holdenmcclure on May 26, 2012, 11:58:07 PM

Do you make sig's for a living, because I've seen what you can do... and you my friend are like the Michelangelo of Sig art... If I had a spare key, I'd give you 2
I owe this account to Cronous, thank you my good sir.
Last edited by hitman51686 on May 27, 2012, 12:01:01 AM
#Note The forums compress the quality of the image, click the title above the image to get a clear version.

This is one I've just given a quick try. Will edit the background pattern to transparent to see if it's any better.

Original

I'll look at making a second version revealing the whole Path of Exile Logo - and possibly removing the pattern background.

:)

Extended

Extended + Transparent

Extended + Transparent in Blue

Enjoy!

:)
"If a theory cannot be explained to a child. Then the theory, is probably worthless." - Einstein
Last edited by Nemesiidae on May 27, 2012, 12:37:19 AM
so i didnt really know how to make this, since there arnt that many renders out there, the guy above me is WAY better than i will ever be xD lmao.

but i chose to go at a simplistic view to it-ish

and i also didnt know the size, and i just was too lazy to care (or look)

I had to do this xD :

Last edited by Macronne on May 27, 2012, 3:45:11 AM
I'm starting to feel bad for the people wasting their time deliberately trying to make a good signature for him, so I'll let you in on a secret.

This forum does not support images embedded into signatures, and GGG has expressed distaste in the idea of implementing it in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info