PSA: Chat GPT is an excellent tool to learn how to play POE

"
Aynix wrote:
Using ChatGPT to learn some shit about PoE is nothing new. Even Empy used ChatGPT to calculate his next break-through point for his build because the formulas in PoE can be so damn complex and one thing "AI" is good at, is math.

Some "AI" may be good at maths. ChatGPT, however, is not. I don't know about the latest iterations, though, maybe it got better.
And it's not really surprising, given that ChatGPT has no understanding of things.

Anyway, to me OP seemed to be joking.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
Thank f**k my job can't be done by AI.

*yet

By the time my specific job can be automated, I will be long retired.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Using ChatGPT to learn some shit about PoE is nothing new. Even Empy used ChatGPT to calculate his next break-through point for his build because the formulas in PoE can be so damn complex and one thing "AI" is good at, is math.

Some "AI" may be good at maths. ChatGPT, however, is not. I don't know about the latest iterations, though, maybe it got better.
And it's not really surprising, given that ChatGPT has no understanding of things.

Anyway, to me OP seemed to be joking.

depends, throw it physics and it fails miserably but any other equation it can work through and if you ask it to fix its mistake it usually will. the paid for version is a lot better than the free one

in other news, I asked ChatGPT how to make an instilling orb and it told me to google it
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
depends, throw it physics and it fails miserably but any other equation it can work through and if you ask it to fix its mistake it usually will. the paid for version is a lot better than the free one

in other news, I asked ChatGPT how to make an instilling orb and it told me to google it

If you're asking a bot to teach you something, how are you also knowing to ask it to fix it's errors?

That said, the goggle search bot finding you something a human has reviewed and put up its much more likely to provide useful results.
Last edited by Northern_Ronin on Apr 2, 2024, 6:26:02 PM
"

If you're asking a bot to teach you something, how are you also knowing to ask it to fix it's errors?

who said teach? I wanted it to do calculations I didn't feel like throwing into MATLAB but could tell when the results were grossly off since I'd done it before
Just be careful cause it can grab info from the fandom wiki, which is horribly outdated but its the first google link since they pay for adsense.

PS: AI haters are the new flat earthers.
IGN: Ziggro
"
ziggro wrote:
PS: AI haters are the new flat earthers.

This post was sponsored by: ChatGPT

There is a world of a difference between being concerned with the implications AI will have on society and the label of a "hater"
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Apr 3, 2024, 12:20:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info