PSA: Chat GPT is an excellent tool to learn how to play POE

"
TriniGamer wrote:
^ Well I am happy I can show my boss that I can fire everyone and save him money he has already given me a raise for replacing our workers with AI.

I am looking to replace about 50% of our workforce with AI.

He is so proud of me.

Thank god Elon Musk has shown us the way.

I wonder how excited you'll become when your job will be replaced by an AI. After all, Elon Musk (and actual GPT devs from OpenAI) would hardly stop on current AI iteration, right?:)
Last edited by Echothesis on Mar 19, 2023, 1:41:56 PM
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:
^ Well I am happy I can show my boss that I can fire everyone and save him money he has already given me a raise for replacing our workers with AI.

He is so proud of me.

I wonder how excited you'll become when your job will be replaced by an AI. After all, Elon Musk (and actual GPT devs from OpenAI) would hardly stop on current AI iteration, right?:)

You felt right into his bait...

He is using chat gpt to get guides for POE and you think what he is saying is true ?

he is quite delusional to dream with his eyes opened that he has the power to replace people at his jobs like he owns the place...

Which I guess it's pretty true because the work place that he made in his mind it's all his .
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:

He is using chat gpt to get guides for POE and you think what he is saying is true ?

he is quite delusional to dream with his eyes opened that he has the power to replace people at his jobs like he owns the place...

Which I guess it's pretty true because the work place that he made in his mind it's all his .

Possible, but first, that would have to be really silly and deadly serious piece of trolling, second, current capabilities of chatgpt are indeed enough to perform some simple information gathering jobs, even though not nearly as "replacing 50% workforce with AI". And third, despite the fact that chatgpt is only capable of doing single operation of (roughly speaking) "find next word for a text based on previous words + internal database", the potential of this technology is real, and not so daydreaming.
Last edited by Echothesis on Mar 19, 2023, 2:48:48 PM
GGG also replaced half of their balance team and new leagues team with chatGPt. so, it'a not a bad idea to ask him about his game
Last edited by geddim on Mar 19, 2023, 3:29:28 PM
I wonder what will happen to multiplayer games when AI can start playing games for us and is virtually undetectable from the server side because the AI playing it is so similar to a human playing the game. I think someone over at valve said eventually people will move to single-player games. We'll just have to wait and see.
I work help desk tier2ish and ill soon be a network admin

my job safe
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:

He is so proud of me.

Ask it what the strongest build is in POE and you are gonna laugh at some of the results its spits out.

AI is not giving you any edge for POE.
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
Using ChatGPT to learn some shit about PoE is nothing new. Even Empy used ChatGPT to calculate his next break-through point for his build because the formulas in PoE can be so damn complex and one thing "AI" is good at, is math.
"
DoubleU wrote:
Thank f**k my job can't be done by AI.

*yet
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
I wonder what will happen to multiplayer games when AI can start playing games for us and is virtually undetectable from the server side because the AI playing it is so similar to a human playing the game. I think someone over at valve said eventually people will move to single-player games. We'll just have to wait and see.

I can tell you that 1st party and 3rd party vendors in any online game that has financial motivation will use AI bots to reinforce and or create spending cycles for specific targets/groups.

I expect to see regulation over 1st parties, and none on 3rd. Some games/systems will wind up being fluffed, or pumped up so much by automation that there will serious problems as to interpretation of actual market value.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info