The 3.21 Expansion Name Reveal is Tomorrow!

That image preview giving me some Dark Souls vibes.
Whatever it is, I am happy that this crappy league ends. I just came back from a break of about 5 leagues but played a good 8 years straight before that. I played every single league and always liked it.

This was the first ever league where I started skipping the league content as it felt soooooo unrewarding, slow and plain dumb when you consider how laggy this game still is. "Oh a 0.5 second lag and all of my virtual HP for the whole sanctum is gone? Cool!"
whatever this league turns out to be, it will no doubt be a rehash of something we've already seen, and the endgame content/loot will be off limits to anyone who doesn't spend hundreds of hours grinding for it, because thats what this game has become -- [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Vinky_GGG on Mar 15, 2023, 10:01:08 PM
In an attempt to keep Ziz playing, Sentinels are now core?
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.

Margherita league 🤌
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 15, 2023, 6:19:55 PM
According to the cat , it will be named , Path of Exile Forge .
Last edited by iuiulitza on Mar 15, 2023, 6:24:09 PM
Path of Exile: Reforged

With pizza.
😹😹😹😹😹
🪲🪲🪲🪲🪲
Last edited by MacNoCheese on Mar 15, 2023, 6:32:20 PM
If this isn't an announcement of PoE 2 early, it will be disappointing.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I have the feeling it's going to be a Rogue Like mode again

Something in the Arena from act 4, daresso related lore

Move from arena to arena and fight horde of mobs

Ultimatum + Sactum + Ritual combined?
"
Sanctum was my last league not putting more time into this

i really hope next league is more interesting. i only play fast bow characters and sanctum was a hard counter to my playstyle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info