The 3.21 Expansion Name Reveal is Tomorrow!

"
Haubrich wrote:
"
AngryC00kieZ wrote:
Twitch right now:

Last Epoch - a beta game developed by a couple of people - 5100 viewers
Path of Exile - a 12 year old game with a lot of content - 580 viewers

Yes, it's the end of the league but POE has 10% of LEs viewers on Twitch, the majority of POE streamers are streaming LE, this says everything there is to say about the state of POE right now.

And BTW the changes done this league to the way character rarity is applied to the mob drops - not mentioned anywhere btw - was just the cherry on top of the massive nerfs done to the game in the past months.

So yeah... thanks for the pointless farming simulator that POE has become.

And if this isn't enough, D4 is lunching in a very short time, if this turns out to be a good game, good luck with keeping players in POE with all the nerfs, half-baked leagues and anti-player changes done to the game, and this is all thanks to "THE VISION".

Yes.. yes.. POE2, the culmination of "THE VISION", basically POE with a different campaign, some new items and ruthless built into the core game, ohh yes.. and even less drops!

What a dumb comment LOL I hope you are trying to meme super hard. The real vision is to let players that think like you go away and never come back :^)

I agree with you 100 percent. I haven't played poe since gauntlet and has nothing to do with the state of poe. They extended the league and many of the streamers don't even play till the end of a normal length league.. LE got 5100 viewers at new patch launch.. Poe will have 50-60k viewers a new patch launch.. guess that means it tells us everything we need to know about LE since it only gets 10 percent of poe's viewers in like situations.
I don't understand all the hate comments, if you don't like the game why are you wasting time on the website commenting?

I've had fun every league, I had fun in archnemesis, fun in lake and that's why I play every releases plus support GGG. I cannot say that about blizzard, I want my $65 back from buying D3.
dude base his opinions in twitch viewerships... just don't bother with people like that
soooon
S L O W E R
We are tommorow !:D
maybe the new league is called Tomorrow
Ok so that's Obsidian The Dancing Dervish's coming out of. Perhaps this league involves us figuratively King Arthuring that shit?

I would love a league where you slay an obscene amount of mobs for a unique to progressively materialise.

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
name it "Joe league" and we forget you chris for ruining the game
and show us the fishing league trailer already

god i hope you dont name it "finding nemo"
reading some of the comments I think we can all safely assume THIS TIME GAEM IS REEEELLLY DAED!

Chris and the gang at GGG just forget POE2 and enjoy retirement!

/S
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
"
Ivanovv83 wrote:
MAY ¿??¿?????????

So god damned 6 months time for this expansion to arrive instead 3...
And they even hide the changes...

GGG this is ur last chance.. Flop this league into another nerffiesta and nobody will stay anymore..

where are you getting may from lmao its april 7. Did you literally just see the first pic of an old video and didn't read anything past that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info