[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
MrShankyBoy wrote:
How does this build gain frenzy charges?

Manaforged support, once you've spent X ammount of mana, skills that are linked to manaforged (only bow skills) will trigger by themselves, but you have to use another skill than the primary one (ie tornado shot in order to trigger frenzy and sustain frenzy charges)
hi thanks for the guide!
I wanted to ask how you would deal with bleeding and/or corrupting blood in this build?
hi. thanks for the build.
i got mana reduced cost from helmet. and -7 mana cost from 2 rings.
mana cost of tornado shot is no where near 1. its like 17 mana.
Am i doing something wrong ?
I didn't understand it well, so I have a question. When is the timing to switch to Tornado Shot? Should I switch after reaching level 75?
Hi, why there is this attack mastery
Hey I have a helmet with the reduced cost of 19%, and 2 rings that give a total of -16 Mana, but my tornado shot still costs 15 Mana. How do I get it down to a lower mana per shot?
This build is SO SO SO Wrong explained....there are severall trees (OLD TREES BY THE WAY) on PoB and gems too....remember meto never watch again a build of this guy, ty
Don't want to throw words like "scum" an such. But I sholud. Coz this is definitely a scum.
Some aspects is definitely a big smelling chunk of lie.
For example some sh about budget.
Goos luck with thread of hope with massive radius - it doesn't even exist in trade list.
Good luck with finding ANY helm with mana reduction plus adequate ring with "-mana cost". There is trade option ofc, but mana cost of tornado shot with support not even close to "keep it at least 1 mana cost" - its about 30, so even with 2 "-10 manacost" ring you can shoot few seconds. TC prefer to ignore questions about how the f "keep it above 1" can be achieved.
And - surprise-surprise - you get oneshoted. Where the f is "great survival" - I'm struggling to see. Even lvl 5 map minibosses without "-% to all res" can and will oneshot your 87 lvl tornadoer with 109-104-86-38 res.
And there is also those magick with "take precise technique" and then "aim for % crits" later on. What f-g crits with precise technique?
Hydrosphere doesnt even activates with this setup. And so on, and so forth. Contradictions, inaccurate description flat lies. To summarize - scum.
So - no, don't waste your time on "guides" like that in the future. Not from clowns like this one.
Last edited by Arcon_Warl on Jul 27, 2023, 6:48:50 AM
are there alternatives to the Avatar of Slaughter jewels? Cause no one who is selling them has logged on for the last week...and they are EXPENSIVE.
Players need to acquire Leech Mastery for this build to function properly, so wouldn't it be better to rewrite the description on the first page to mention this?
Last edited by sumotya on Jul 28, 2023, 12:59:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info