[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Looks like everyone has decided that lightning arrow is king of the climb on poe. ninja, is it really so much better right now or is it just curiosity about vaal skill?

Enjoying climbing with RoA, can we really not climb as fast with another skill until 75??
Is there a specific reason we would use a Sharktooth Arrow Quiver over a Feathered Arrow Quiver in conjunction with Bow Mastery? The life gen is great, but is it really better than a 30% damage increase?

Same question about reallocating the Proj Speed passives to the attack speed passives at the beginning of the tree.
Last edited by SleepyV on Apr 8, 2023, 3:46:52 AM
For LA build is Voltaxic Mandatory?
Hey,

great build! Just starting it and hope i'll enjoy :).
Also, wanted to ask, will you add 'endgame items' section?
Thanks!
Hi man, thx for the build. However, i wonder, why do u have mastery for flask recharge on critical and keystone for no crits simultaniously?
How is this build for big bosses??
Currently playing this and just hit mapping. Think you will bring out a min/max version of this build?
What the reason in Blink Arrow? Primary purpose is travel? Is it just matter of preference and i may use much familiar Flame Dash or i miss something?
Thanks for the awesome build guide. I'm a little unsure about how to bring mana forged arrow into the build at level 16 as the POB notes suggest. Does it replace ballista totem?

Thank you.
Just popping in to say I am playing this build and enjoying it. Thanks for the build and info!

If anyone wants to check this out live, I am streaming today. Currently in maps, level 80+ with uber lab done. Getting geared up and all that good stuff.

https://www.twitch.tv/jthebes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info