[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

May be a dumb question but when I put in lethal pride, all my abilities starting costing rage and I don't seem to generate it other than waiting for it to fill up which doesn't work as I can get maybe two hits off then I have to run. I don't understand how to slot it in and make it work. Sorry, haven't played for like 4 years so pretty behind on how stuff works
What do you think about additional Arrow at least on the quiver? Only 4 Projectiles doesnt feel optimal and with the tattoo gone there is no other option than quiver or (very expensive) additional arrow on Bow.. Do you think 5 Projectiles are mandatory on Ice shot? Thank you!
"
P3rnixum wrote:
May be a dumb question but when I put in lethal pride, all my abilities starting costing rage and I don't seem to generate it other than waiting for it to fill up which doesn't work as I can get maybe two hits off then I have to run. I don't understand how to slot it in and make it work. Sorry, haven't played for like 4 years so pretty behind on how stuff works

respec wind dancer before you slot in lethal pride
"
Aoílìn wrote:
What do you think about additional Arrow at least on the quiver? Only 4 Projectiles doesnt feel optimal and with the tattoo gone there is no other option than quiver or (very expensive) additional arrow on Bow.. Do you think 5 Projectiles are mandatory on Ice shot? Thank you!

its a feels good luxury stat, get it everywhere you can but be ready to pay the price
Where do we take the build after reaching the end game section? Im at 800k dps now too and while mapping itself is fine, Ive tried my hand at each bosses. Couldnt do atziris because of reflect obviously, almost did Sirus/Cortex but my pc is bad so I wiped out all my portals both times (too hard to precisely dodge/react in time on <20 fps), but even if I had decent performance im not sure how I feel about the bossing length (can never find time to stand still and focus/tornado/unload full burst on a boss). Feels like the old IS/Barrage builds did better with vaal pact face tank. Am I supposed to pivot to stat stacking?

Otherwise I managed to do Elder, Shaper, all 12 guardians/conqs on my own. All cortex memories except for the actual Cortex, all Domains, and didn't try any uber bosses but doubt I could do them. And it all felt sketch to say the least versus watching bossers just walk around these bosses and not get punished ANY time you get hit.
Last edited by BukiGeijutsu on Apr 9, 2024, 11:58:19 PM
"
BukiGeijutsu wrote:
Where do we take the build after reaching the end game section? Im at 800k dps now too and while mapping itself is fine, Ive tried my hand at each bosses. Couldnt do atziris because of reflect obviously, almost did Sirus/Cortex but my pc is bad so I wiped out all my portals both times (too hard to precisely dodge/react in time on <20 fps), but even if I had decent performance im not sure how I feel about the bossing length (can never find time to stand still and focus/tornado/unload full burst on a boss). Feels like the old IS/Barrage builds did better with vaal pact face tank. Am I supposed to pivot to stat stacking?

Otherwise I managed to do Elder, Shaper, all 12 guardians/conqs on my own. All cortex memories except for the actual Cortex, all Domains, and didn't try any uber bosses but doubt I could do them. And it all felt sketch to say the least versus watching bossers just walk around these bosses and not get punished ANY time you get hit.

What a run so far!
This build has virtually no ceiling; watcher eye, cluster jewels, progenesis, massive thread of hope, ancestral vision, sublime vision, phys bow + Headhunter or tri ele with mageblood, Omniscience vs non-omni vs power charge stacking badge of the brotherhood. So many different paths that can lead to different experience with all their pros and cons, in fact, too many for me to confidently go over them.
It seems to me like you've hit the soft cap where if you want to push the build further you're going to have to start spending exponentially more money.

The thing I will say is if you put your focus more toward bossing at this stage, you'll probably want to save for mageblood and upgrade your rare / lethal prides, get valuable corruptions on your uniques, get your pantheon sorted and roll some flasks, with our flask scaling on this build, flask swapping for different boss can make a big difference, for example I like to have a ruby flask with increased effect from enkindling orb for the searing exarch ball phase and a sapphire flask for maven's cascade of pain. You can also swap Grace for a purity to match your boss fight to boost your max res further.
Hi, i have question i played pour build to lightning arrow, endgame you use warlord or sniper mark ? Ty
"
Scholetta wrote:
Hi, i have question i played pour build to lightning arrow, endgame you use warlord or sniper mark ? Ty

Hey! I use both. Only one gets applied at a time but they serve different purpose, you can read more about it in the berserk section
Last edited by yankuch on Apr 14, 2024, 3:52:36 AM
I'm not sure if this is due to me being dumb or 3.24, but it seems Thread of hope can't be used to get Primeval Force ?

The large ring doesn't match the location of the skill...

Nah I'm stupid, there are different ring size...
Last edited by Dark_Admin_42 on Apr 14, 2024, 11:20:19 AM
This may be the most stupid question ever in here... but which is the mechanic behind stunning normal and magic monsters? i randomnly gain rage charges but it doesn't happen consistently..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info