[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
well that makes it even weirder because i do have the charisma node enabled. gonna double check thanks for the help.

Your also running precision right? I have enough reservation to run all 3 but not enough mana to reliably attack without enchanting helm and getting the rings yet
"
Zz_DC_zZ wrote:
Thank you for update.

I'm using your guide now. It is very effective. Leveling process so smooth.

I also have an issue with stun to generate Rage.
So sad Kaom nefted.

I'm finding a effective way to stun before getting Secrets of Suffering.

You can use the Galesight helmet until you can buy the jewel.
So how do I stop dying all the time? I have 125 deaths so far and I can only reliably do t11-12. t13-14 can work but any league mechanic is a near guaranteed death sentence.
"
in the pob it says to use grace and purity of elements which uses 50% of mana reservation each and there is no node in pob that actually counters that... can somebody explains me what im
doing wrong?

Charisma and 3 silver oils in your amulet for Sovereignty node.
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Dec 13, 2023, 5:07:03 PM
Do I need 2nd Curse to be able to apply Warlord's Mark? I can't seem to get rage generation working, would be nice if someone could help me with this. I already have the interrogation and am running crit
"
BeneTleilax wrote:
"
in the pob it says to use grace and purity of elements which uses 50% of mana reservation each and there is no node in pob that actually counters that... can somebody explains me what im
doing wrong?

Charisma and 3 silver oils in your amulet for Sovereignty node.

any amulet? think im running an unique atm. kurui ward or something like that. my problem is fixed because im just dumb and didnt confirm charisma when i did that branch. still a little bit short on mana sometimes tho.
"
Captainkaleb wrote:
So how do I stop dying all the time? I have 125 deaths so far and I can only reliably do t11-12. t13-14 can work but any league mechanic is a near guaranteed death sentence.

make sure you're resist capped, life on all gear piece, suppress capped, 95% chance to evade (if you've been hit recently), flasks are crafted properly and always up, phys taken as element on both chest and helmet and only then look for more life nodes on the tree
"

any amulet? think im running an unique atm. kurui ward or something like that. my problem is fixed because im just dumb and didnt confirm charisma when i did that branch. still a little bit short on mana sometimes tho.

yes. but beware that it costs a bit...3 silver is around 90 ch. I had 53 mana before and I was managing but now I have 160 and it is much easier...maybe I will reset later.
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Dec 13, 2023, 6:53:01 PM
Got my early map gear going at lvl 90 and both my bow and quiver have decent specs and both have +1 arrows for a total of 7.

DPS on the bow is 728/556 ele and high crit.

my question is, do i want to not worry about the +1 arrow on the bow and go for as much dps and crit as i can afford? (1200 dps/7.0+ crit)

I guess how much dps does the 6th and 7th arrow account for?

https://pobb.in/b-568AtH8nsE
(early gear and tree)

Thanks, T
"
Tallion99 wrote:
Got my early map gear going at lvl 90 and both my bow and quiver have decent specs and both have +1 arrows for a total of 7.

DPS on the bow is 728/556 ele and high crit.

my question is, do i want to not worry about the +1 arrow on the bow and go for as much dps and crit as i can afford? (1200 dps/7.0+ crit)

I guess how much dps does the 6th and 7th arrow account for?

https://pobb.in/b-568AtH8nsE
(early gear and tree)

Thanks, T

a good rule of thumb is to assume each extra arrow is equivalent to about 18-22% more dps, you would have a much better experience with a bow that had twice the elemental dps but no extra arrow right now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info